ShadeCrest: A Gaming Community
- Survival - Spawn Update
- Survival - DeathMatch Improvements
- Survival - Legendary Potions
- Survival - PvP Council Update
- Survival - Voting Commands
- Creative - Community Building Project
- FTB - Updated to Monster 1.1.1
Survival - Spawn Update
The full implementation of spawn drags on and I apologize. ezeiger92 has been on vacation and while the quiz from what I can tell is mostly done, we just need to switch over to using it. Once he is back from vacation or hopefully sooner, things should finalize then we can move onto rolling out the renting of spawn plots and market stalls.
Survival - DeathMatch Improvements
With the introduction of the new spawn, my old DeathMatch arena is nonfunctional. A new and improved version is in the works. Planned features include player commands, a real arena, and the ability to play anytime you want. Hopefully...
- Survival - 5/3 Arcadian War results
- Survival - Spawn Status
- Survival - Auctions
- Survival - Shade Tokens
- Survival - Miscellaneous
- Creative - Status of bobbylou4 and Z_Milla
- General - Forum Overhaul
Survival - 5/3 Arcadian War results
Aaron, his clan, and the others crushed the defenders and claimed the loot after a nice, long fight. Look forward to another war soon!
Survival - Spawn Status
New spawn is pretty much done. Most things should be working. Old spawn is ready to soon be ceremoniously blown up with massive amounts of TnT. If you want, please make sure to take photos of it and say your goodbyes. Soon /warp spawn will take you to the new spawn and until taken down /warp spawn_old. We will likely keep the old one around till absolutely everything has transitioned.
Survival - Auctions
Players can now open their purchased...
- Survival - New spawn
- Survival - Arcadian War @ May 3, 5:00 PM EST
- Survival - Bazaar Labyrinth
- Survival - BalancePotion
- Survival - PhatLoots, Dungeon-Sewers, & the ShadeCrest dungeon program
- Survival - Last Minute Updates
- Creative - New spawn
- Creative - New architect Chandler107
- Creative - Dynmap updates
- General - Staff organization update
Oh and P.S. I'm STILL looking for more feedback on this thread regarding the future vision of ShadeCrest.
Survival - New Spawn
Use /warp spawn_new...
- ShadeCrest Vision discussion
- Z_Millla retired, Pieman_Is_God taking his place as head admin of Creative
- Arcadian War - May 3
- Craftbook new blocks
- Added Holographic Displays - Creative
- Added Microblocks for VIP I and up - Creative
- Fix to TnT on Survival
- Created a new /w alias for warp.
- Added plug.dj announcements
ShadeCrest Vision discussion
Looking for folks' feedback on this discussion. Got a lot of good feedback on core values from people, now I'm looking for more feedback on where we want ShadeCrest to go in the coming years. Please try to be constructive / offer suggestions to changes in the vision and not just shoot down what is written there....
- New Trial Mod - StephenP67
- Plug.Dj official ShadeCrest channel
- In Development: Potion Damage Balance
- In Development: Vote Listener Random Rewards
- Space Engineers
- Mining World Reset
New Trial Mod - StephenP67
Sharq suggested and staff supported the promotion of a new trial mod, one who is in the Australian time zone. Please everyone show your support for Stephen. So far he's seemed very active and from the times I've met him, seems very helpful to others. Great qualities in a moderator. Stephen you should now have proper rights on the forums.
Plug.Dj official ShadeCrest channel
http://plug.dj/7b815389/ hosted by A360P
Plug.Dj is a collaborative music experience where different individuals can interact with the music choices being played. They can either simply listen, woot, or "meh" music. You get points for participation which can unlock cool things like new...
- Meowcrest / ShadeCrest
- New Messaging
- Hoppers & Brewing Stand Locking
- Death Chest
- Mining World Reset Soon
- New PvP rule
Meowcrest / ShadeCrest
We finally got the silly "Welcome to Meowcrest" and picture of Max's cat fixed up that he slapped on there when 1.7 launched. If you notice there is also a new ShadeCrest logo that we are using not only on the launch screen, but also in TeamSpeak. You might notice that I'm typing ShadeCrest instead of Shade Crest. There is some debate over which is the more official way of using the band name. Currently the staff seems to be leaning to ShadeCrest, what's your thoughts?
We have started updating all our messaging and advertising for the server. If you want to help attract new players to Shadecrest, click on the links and bump those threads when you can. If you have any recommendations on how we could improve our marketing, let...
Page 22 of 24