Banned because someone else broke the rules.

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by DarkNoodle, Aug 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarkNoodle

DarkNoodle Member VIP

/home
    - Do not set your home inside town/base/home/mine that is not yours. This is considered to be spawn killing/camping and you will be banned for that.
    - Do not invite players to your home just to kill them, or have them fall into lava or something.
    - Simple /home is for you home and not PvP.

Demonitrax was using a /warp or /home to get to my town so he can grief a cactus farm he made when he was part of my town. A while ago I claimed the land 5 blocks from where he was warping. I was killing him every time he warped there because no one was doing anything. Carter and Demonitrax attacked our town twice using the warp Demonitrax was fully armored the 2 times. If you read the logs it will say Demonitrax killed us with a diamond sword. Around the time I started killing him because he was warping within 100 blocks of my town. People from Pavia as I heard got banned for griefing their own town. Demonitrax was griefing a cactus farm he made when he was part of the town. I was trying to stop that for the fact the cactus farm was 100 blocks within my town claimed land. If you read the chat logs of me and Demonitrax he said that he got all the stuff he wanted like glowstone etc.

I once put my /home inside someones mine where they killed me over and over there was no problem there. What I did was wrong and max talked to me about it. I also was swearing a lot earlier and being a aggressive I told blatca i would try to stop. Ever since that I havent said anything bad to anyone.

I know most of you guys don't like me I am a jerk sometimes but I think it is unfair. If you really want me banned or think I deserve so be it. Just want you to realize that I was banned unfairly

2. Ellexx

Ellexx New Member VIP

That is not cool at all. Demonitrax was warping into DragonForge to grief something that is in the town that he is no longer part of and i believe, Darknoodle was banned for defending his town from an intruder.

3. North_Korean

North_Korean Active Member VIP

They were warping to kangus's town and walking.

4. DarkNoodle

DarkNoodle Member VIP

How was I spawn killing Demonitrax then? He was warping right infront of me while pyro watched and banned me.

5. pyro5050

pyro5050 Active Member VIP

i am locking this, there is no discussion to be had, tough, i have a ton of pic's of warnings and then my response... this thread is locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.