can i have people's advice?

Discussion in 'Minecraft Help' started by billy987bob, Nov 26, 2011.

1. billy987bob

billy987bob Member

i spent the better time of 3 weeks trying to get diamonds and after over 100hr of tedious work i had about 40 diamonds for i am not lucky mining and was spending most of them on my town and i had all of them on me at once cause i was embarking on a big project and got spawn killed in my Pvp town............ what should i do? i have half a mind to quit Arcadia and join a peaceful town so im not spawn killed again but also i don't want to see my time spent go to waste or grow away from my friends there. some one plz help i feel so angry and upset and confused it makes me sick. :'( :'(

2. Padaun

Padaun Well-Known Member VIP

It's your choice, you don't have to listen to anyone's input. It's all you.
    Don't bother with that others say.

3. Champcar2

Champcar2 Member

If being part of a PvP town makes you this upset, I'd personally suggest joining a peaceful town.

4. JoeyLeary

JoeyLeary New Member

I agree with Champcar, join a Peaceful town. I would suggest ForgottenCliff, a friendly active Peaceful town.

5. nrayf

nrayf Active Member VIP

lol my little brother was just like "i killed someone and got a bunch of diamonds from them in arcadia!"
    i'm so proud.

6. Cherle

Cherle New Member VIP

I recommend Pine Square. We're constantly growing, active, and love newcomers ;). It is unfortunate that you wouldn't be able to pvp with your friends as you'd be in a peaceful town, but on the bright side you get to meet new friends and may move away from pvp and more towards another passion; like architecture.

7. JoeyLeary

JoeyLeary New Member

Pine_Square, I have to admit, is a very nice town;-)