Kupo from Canada!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Doodad64, Nov 27, 2011.

1. Doodad64

Doodad64 New Member

Hello! I just applied yesterday and waiting on approval but the application process here is more strict than other places to get whitelisted. This is what I'm looking for. Finally I found a server that has a developed and useful Forum with guides, a decent system to weed out the bad seeds right from the get go, and most importantly, Admins and staff that take their server seriously and are committed.

There are several options I'm looking for that other servers either lack, or have an odd, roundabout way to get it. Some have ranks or require donations to even set up a shop or a town, others have it, but a very bad economy. This place looks like it could have what I'm looking for. A server with good plugins is nothing without a good community to play with.

I'm not very big on PVP and a very big care bear as they say. If approved I'm looking to find a nice, friendly town to contribute to, hopefully open a shop somewhere and become a trader of some kind. I'm hoping to be able to be as active as possible and contribute to the community.

2. ThisDudeRiteHere

ThisDudeRiteHere Member VIP

Welcome! This server is amazing, you'll surely love it :) Cya around!

3. sharqman

sharqman Well-Known Member VIP

Welcome! our economy is decent, we had did have inflation, but i think its been fixed.
    If you looking for a peaceful town check the peaceful town boards and the towns board
    Also i am an assistant of a very nice peaceful town, Pine Square, you should come check it out :D

4. Doodad64

Doodad64 New Member

Thanks for the suggestion. I'll definitely check it out once I get approved.