New Suggestion I Think Would Enforce The Use Of Different Channels. [READ ALL]

Discussion in 'Survival Server Suggestions' started by iiDreamzzHD, Aug 16, 2011.

1. iiDreamzzHD

iiDreamzzHD Active Member VIP

Okay, well I know that y'all have a reason for everything you do, but, I think that the color this was cool. But before you close this out, don't make it available to users for In-Game chat or signs! Make it so that when someone is using global, their chat is green, in local it is yellow, in help it is light blue, and so on. So basically use it for important admin signs, and color coding the text in the different channels to match their little abbreviation thing. For example, when you are in the help channel a little light blue [h] appears in front of your text. Make that color correspond with the channel color when you do /ch [channel]. I think this would draw more attention to the text in the different channels and in return cause more people to use them. I think right now, and I could be wrong, the reason everyone uses global, including myself, for help and transaction, is because nobody answers in the other channels. Oh and also as a default make everyone in the channels so they can see the different channels, but could leave if pleased, but when they log out and back in, they are back in all the channels. Idk, I though this would be a nice little twist to the chat and since a big problem with people getting pissed is everyone in global chat, it would resolve a lot of frustration and anger.
    Thank you for your time
    -Violation Nation Mayor-
    -iiDreamzzHD-​

2. Dynodamon

Dynodamon Well-Known Member

I can definitely tell you that this would give me a headache.

3. iiDreamzzHD

Oh, okay. Its acually not as bad as it seems, the server I'm playing on now while Shade Crest is down has it, but ya it is a little too busy, I get where your coming from.

4. iiDreamzzHD

5. olliestottle

olliestottle Guest

::)

6. pyro5050

pyro5050 Active Member VIP

I need a sticker for my computer that says "i Ban for lack of Brains"

7. olliestottle

olliestottle Guest

I have one on my car that reads, "Chances are you're FAT"