Potion Shop :D

Discussion in 'Shop and Trade' started by Hizeron, Dec 16, 2011.

1. Hizeron

Hizeron Active Member VIP

/home Hizeron will now have a potion shop. The potion chest floors are color coded for ease of use so you can find what what you are looking for in a rush. I plan to have the positive potions where you drink them and the negative potions where you throw them. I do plan to improve the shop, and if I get enough suggestions I may do something different, like have all my potions splash or have a small stand for players to use.

I have a message board above the shops so leave me a suggestion on this thread or on the message board. :D

I now buy spider eyes and ghast tears. sell them for some spare cash :)

2. billy987bob

billy987bob Member

nice this will be great for people and if you need thing to make potions me and kirederf60 sell netherwart cheap and if you buy alot at once i think i can get you a discount
    and i am willing to lend me services to earn some money :)

3. Hizeron

Great :). I have no work yet, but I may need to find a way to obtain spider eyes. They are the ingredient I find myself low on the most. Perhaps I should have a chest that buys spider eyes from players for a few rupies. I now buy spider eyes and ghast tears.

I now have buckets of milk for sale. Milk stops potion effects, which can be useful if you have been hit with potions like slowness, weakness, or poison. I also have a bottle return chop along with a bucket return shop, so you get a small refund on your purchase if you return them ;).

4. Hizeron

My potion Shop now buys Spider eyes :D. make some extra cash by selling spider eyes at /home Hizeron.

5. USA515

USA515 New Member VIP

Great, I've been looking around for a potion shop :D