Weekly Coliseum Tournement

Discussion in 'Contests/Events' started by mandrewf, Dec 22, 2011.

1. mandrewf

mandrewf New Member VIP

Starting one Dec 24 every Saturday at 12 central standard time will have a major PvP battle in the coliseum
    Rules:
    5r per Round(payed to me)
    Winner gets half of pot second gets half of whats left and third gets one iron sword.
    You have to have iron swords/axes or higher tier
    You need iron Armour or better (including chain mail)
    You can bring a bow and arrow or enchanted sword but no potions of harm/poison only positive effects
    Other than those rules you may do anything that you wish except breaking the standard coliseum rules too.
    See you on Saturday

2. ndvenckus1

ndvenckus1 Well-Known Member VIP

Mandrew, great idea, but this is ridiculous. Why would someone pay you 5r and bring an unnecessary quality of armor when they can do it all for free with a stone sword? I don't think anyone is going to pay attention to this in any way whatsoever and the coliseum will continue as it usually is. If I feel like fighting at the coliseum at 12 on Saturday for free with a stone sword, then I'm going to do it, and that simply will not change.

3. mandrewf

mandrewf New Member VIP

ohh ndv i dont think 5r matters but if 20 people come and its 5 rounds you could get 100r

4. ThisDudeRiteHere

ThisDudeRiteHere Member VIP

You could get that for voting.

3x that if you vote on all three sites.

5. Z_Millla

Z_Millla Well-Known Member VIP Creative Architect

I like the concept of occasional tournaments in the coliseum to win money. However, the way you have it set up, it sounds like a get rich quick scheme to me :p

6. nrayf

nrayf Active Member VIP

What, really? No way :p