I know your busy...

Discussion in 'Survival Server Suggestions' started by iiDreamzzHD, Aug 20, 2011.

1. iiDreamzzHD

iiDreamzzHD Active Member VIP

Hey guys, this post is mainly for max, but you can read and give your input too!
    Hey Max, just wanted to give a small suggestion real fast. I know you are very busy, but I was thinking and maybe if every time the server goes down not for a restart, if you could make a thread just explaining why, nothing huge, just brief so everyone knows whats going on, you know? For example, lets say the server overheated or something, you could post a quick post saying, Hey guys, sorry, server overheated, were going to let it cool down for 10 minutes, be back up soon. I think that would be nice, but like I said before, I know you are very busy, and sometimes you don't even know why it is down, or even aren't online so. Just another idea, let me know what you think.
    Thank you for your time
    -Violation Nation Mayor-
    -iiDreamzzHD-​

2. ThisDudeRiteHere

ThisDudeRiteHere Member VIP

Well it's down right now because some idiot
    moved 800,000 blocks.

3. Padaun

Padaun Well-Known Member VIP

ACTUALLY He moved 836,000

4. Wkdclwncar

Wkdclwncar Member VIP

Its not his fault they built a large cobblestone monstrosity to the tune of 800,000 blocks within much less than 100 blocks of Forgotten Cliff :D

5. Padaun

Padaun Well-Known Member VIP

it is FOUR BLOCKS AWAY from town.

6. iiDreamzzHD

iiDreamzzHD Active Member VIP

^^lolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololLOL^^

7. Dynodamon

Dynodamon Well-Known Member

World Edit and myself aren't on good terms at the moment. He tricked me into thinking I can move blocks that I couldn't. I'm planning a counter attack as we speak.

8. pyro5050

pyro5050 Active Member VIP

do it in small chunks... i move 20-30k at once... then blat comes back and fills it in! :)