Prod using home to warp 2 blocks from em and kill me <3

Discussion in 'Finger Pointing' started by Jasperli, Jan 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jasperli

Jasperli Member VIP

What is your IGN?: Jasperli

What is the IGN of the offenders?: XXXProdXXX

Which rules did they break?: Warping in PvP / Using home to kill people

Are there any witnesses? What are their IGN's?: Zjaw will be withnessing what ever Prod said is true as being his real life friend ( or brother as far as I know )

Did you talk to the people who were doing the rule-breaking? What did they say?: "You attacked me and i was just defending my self + Screenies"

Do you think they should be given a punishment for this?: Ofcourse PERM BAN.

Were any mods or admins on at the time this happened? Who were they?: I belive Padaun was on

Have they broke a rule(s) before? Which ones?:Fist Rushing, warping out of combat when pvp tag was disabled thanks to plugin failure, locking chests with VIP Area, using lava to block way into house (in town) with unlocked chests, using piston operative room to hide in house (in town) while being raided + The thing Mang banend him from.

Ill post screenies here, if Admins have any intention of stoping this i also took video out of chat log & Live log (Cant realy run video capturing when in pvp as it makes me lag like hell)

1. I raid Flexcity kill ZJAW & Schwoom, As result Prod uses /home zj to get to town and starts to look for me as he would say "To defend my self"

*Chat log from this point, Prod shouting me in local etc can be seen in video*

2. I go trough portal to bank stuff and come back to Flex and suprise ZJAW in his building operations

3. I eventualy die as he warps with in 10 secs to behind me using /home zj and hapens to be in full diamond + fire aspect sword. And as he would say even though ZJAW was clearly shouting to Prod to come there, He only came to help ZJAW to build his house.

4. He starts mesaging me with " made u hit me firsth & its legal to defend your self"

And etc.

I have more of screenshots of this chat, and other video of chat.

Live log of him using home to pvp firsth time ( he came to look for me ) and second time ( Teleported righ next to me and killed me )

Then there is the video where you can see when he realy used the home to build and fish wich he also claimed to be doing all that time.

I wont be posting the video here as it also shows things wich will give enemies PvP advantage, if found out.

2. Jasperli

Jasperli Member VIP

Also he finaly after months starts to confess the crimes he never confessed nack or got banned/warned for.

[​IMG]

3. Jasperli

Jasperli Member VIP

I belive that is one thing wich is also considered PvPing, Golui got warning out of it as far as i know ( He used to fly in creative mode shouting our positions sometimes even in local )

So as far as I understand im allowed to go for example help pjadkins in DF with his trap, bring diamond armour and sword with me, go around shouting in tc where enemies are gathering and if i get attacked it would allow me to PvP.

4. DastardlyWhale

DastardlyWhale Well-Known Member

Vote for Alan's poll about homewarp, Max is actually getting tired of seeing these -____-

5. Jasperli

Jasperli Member VIP

I have voted for it and my vote is not enough. I hope he gets tired of these, or other people do.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.