Really? (danaxz ban apeal)

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by danaxz, Jan 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. danaxz

danaxz Member VIP

Well today I logged on, and saw I was banned. Unhappy I went to the site to see why. To my suprise I saw that I was banned for major griefing of hidden_pass. I have no idea what i griefed. First off I have not been banned before, so why is it permanent? Secound, I'm an assistant in hidden_pass, why would I grief my own town? Third, no grief reports went with this by Aardvark, Ninja, Tiz, or anyone else in hidden_pass. Fourth nrayfs a troller, but your a mod now why troll me? And where's the hawk eyes (when you respond i would love to see them). If i griefed, it was destroying buildings because aardvark told me to (out of town, they have a week to remove it), he said blatca approved (admin have power over you).
    Please just give me the scoop on why I was banned, because if I am perma-banned I have no idea what i'm going to do in my free time :'(

thanks for taking the time to read, i know your time is valuble, but mine is to. I want this to be solved
    with lots of love and perma-affection either way
    -Danaxz

(btw even if i am perma-banned I will stay active on the forums trying to help my favorite server out)

2. nrayf

nrayf Active Member VIP

I'm a troller? no. I did sometimes when I was a citizen, but I'm not abusing the power that Max granted me. I take that very seriously. I have screenies of the hawkeyes and the damage, and it's all verified by Wkd who did the rollbacks.

I understand that the admins are ranked higher than me. Telling me that is completely unnecessary. You griefed a major portion of a glowstone ball and other valuables, but surprisingly left the worthless parts of the structure intact.

If you don't believe me, I'll post some screenies for you. But seriously, if you're going to appeal a ban, can you not be so disrespectful? You completely tank your chances of me seeing your side of the story.

(Btw just because nothing is reported on the forum doesn't mean I wasn't contacted in game)

3. danaxz

danaxz Member VIP

sorry i accidently erased the part where it said (if its not a troll ignore the line)

anyway who built it when i saw it I hawk eyed it (before the most resent reset) didn't see anything

so I decided it would be a good way to get money for my town (no lie look how poor we are)

is that really part of hidden_pass?

anyway why perma-ban? Im sorry if it took you guys tons of resets. But is that worth a life of ban?

Please give me another chance, I've been clean long enough that I've earned respect of a lot of people.
    Please take some time to consider my repeal.

Always apolagetic
    and the best
    -Danaxz

4. danaxz

danaxz Member VIP

oh and one more thing

What other valuble things?
    most of it was already gone when i saw it
    who made it I'm curius who could get that much glowstone?
    I wasn't the only one who griefed it Lone turtle did most of it. Looks like I was unlucky enough that you found the parts I broke

I don't need the screanshots, but who made it, have they been active? If so every griefer I have seen has been temp-banned I guess thats all i can ask for.

one more time
    all apolagies
    -Danaxz

5. nrayf

nrayf Active Member VIP

bluenigma made it.
    if it's not yours, DON'T BREAK IT. Max has said this countless times. It's bad too that you did it to make money for your town.

I derped. I thought I saw loneturtle had already been banned. I saw that he had griefed too, and gotten that rolled back. He's banned now, it's not me missing a griefer.

6. danaxz

danaxz Member VIP

Last post, sorry for wasting your time

Can I at least have a temp-ban, I've never been banned, and I'll be more careful next time

I'm very sorry, and if it would help revert my money (still have it as far as i know)

Do anything i don't care, this is my favorite server, and this ban crushes me.

Please take in consideration I figured anything that was older than I've been around, probably even longer
    was free game (I'm going to re-read the rules ignore this if I'm totaly wrong)

very apolagetic
    -Danaxz

EDIT: I was wrong... sorry, how pitiful, looks like i'm going to have to look for a new server :(

7. nrayf

nrayf Active Member VIP

It's your lucky day danaxz.
    I've (with a little persuasion from the staff) have moved it to a 3 day ban. You're back in on 1/20/2012.
    I understand how crushed I would be if that was me.
    Just next time, if you didn't build it, don't break it!
    See you in 3 days.

8. danaxz

danaxz Member VIP

thank you so much

ignore the last paragraph it doesn't tell me on edits when someone has responded

thanks

-danaxz

9. nrayf

nrayf Active Member VIP

go ahead and delete/edit that paragraph. if you don't want us to read your final words.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.