[Plugin Suggestion] An alternate to warps

Discussion in 'Survival Server Suggestions' started by ElectronicWizard, Jan 18, 2012.

1. ElectronicWizard

ElectronicWizard New Member VIP

A while ago I saw a admin say "I just want to remove all the da*n warps and be done with it." So, I found this nice alternate. It is a plugin where you fly a dragon to any location! What could happen is say as a warp to mining, you type /spawn, and at every spawn there is a warp zone (architect designed, maybe?). And, there is the mount area, with different dragons to take you to different areas. And, just set a landing pad at mining spawn, and a dragon could fly you there! It would be a nice way to get rid of warps that some people complain are used for PvP purposes, while adding a cool alternative. Or used as a VIP extra, that you can fly a dragon to any coordinates (is a feature of the plugin) Check it out here:http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/mech-rpg-dragontravel-beta-1-0-be-a-dragon-rider-1700.46079/

2. JoeyLeary

JoeyLeary New Member

It gives lag and is unneeded?

3. ElectronicWizard

ElectronicWizard New Member VIP

4. UberDarkAardvark

UberDarkAardvark Member VIP

You do realize that Mining and spawn and peaceful and pvp are all different worlds... meaning you can't walk there... or fly...