Where is Hizeron?

Discussion in 'Minecraft Discussions' started by Hizeron, Jan 27, 2012.

1. Hizeron

Hizeron Active Member VIP

I have been on shadecrest every day for over three months "with a few exceptions" so I am sorry I disappeared for a whole week without leaving a message. My best friend told me about a job opportunity one morning and within a few hours I got packed and headed up to his place for a week for training. I remembered to leave you guys a post, but I was already on my way. As much as I love everybody on shadecrest and enjoy playing with you guys, supporting my family will always be first.

The job is a correctional officer 1, and we were not sure how difficult the physical was so we trained to be sure we would pass. I passed the test with flying colors and I only have some tax issues left to sort out even though I filed. Hopefully I will get the job soon, but I have no idea when that could be. I am back to playing but have not logged in yet because I am still making some phone calls and writing this; so I'l see you guys in game soon :D.

bottom line: I'm back and I'm sorry I did not leave a note.

2. ace5511

ace5511 Member VIP Creative Architect

Congratulations on the job.

Glad you'll be back on :)

3. sharqman

sharqman Well-Known Member VIP

you better be sorry :mad: lol jk
    just googled what a correctional officer is, be safe!

4. Hizeron

There are different levels of a correctional officer. I plan on working with the inmates that have 5 or fewer years to serve, so they have a reason to be good and don't want to cause trouble.

I currently have no real interest to work with high security inmates where over 90% of them will be in for life. They have no reason or motivation to be nice or mild tempered because they are stuck for life. They are the ones you need to have eyes in the back of your head because some will gladly make your life miserable for their own amusement.

Either way, I will play it safe and come home to my family each night.... and minecraft, of course :D

5. Thomasdd13

Thomasdd13 Active Member VIP

if i ever rob a bank i'll stop by!!! *you'd atleast be nice*

6. Hizeron

How about you NOT rob a bank and I just be nice to you in minecraft and not behind bars?

7. Thomasdd13

Thomasdd13 Active Member VIP

sounds better! ;D

8. dragonewt

dragonewt Member

Hey Hizeron! Great to start seeing you back on, and like Max said, family is always first so don't worry about it.

9. Hizeron

Just to clear up any confusion, I passed the pre-testing and I am now in the system. I still need a job offer and the training they provide before I actually have the job. Basically, if I failed anything before I would not be able to get the job, but I passed so everything is good and I'm just waiting on the job offer.

10. dragonewt

dragonewt Member

Congradulations! Hope you get that offer!

11. ndvenckus1

ndvenckus1 Well-Known Member VIP

Glad to see you haven't left us, man. But like everyone's said, life comes first (then minecraft second ;D). Anyway, assuming you do go with the job, have fun, play it safe, and squeeze some minecraft in between ;) Sounds like it'll be an interesting experience, though.