Was banned for using X-ray

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by Kekens, Aug 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kekens

Kekens New Member

I did not use X-ray. I don't think I will be reinstated to this server, but I will say I DID NOT USE X-RAY.

I DID have a lot of gold, for 3 reasons:
    1. My mining is almost at 200 = I have a 20% chance of getting double the ingots
    2. My superbreaker gets a chance @x3
    3. I mined my butt off for a long ass time.

I mine my butt off to know that there are between 1-8 ingots that spawn together. Using super breaker on those gives me a ton of crap.
    Also gold spawns more away from Caves/Dungeons w/e they are called.
    So I dig my ass off. How do I avoid caves? F3. Look at creature names, /avoid.

I'm really not happy being banned for something I did not do.

Feel free to accuse me of cheating, but I did not use X-Ray.

I posted under "Ban Appeals" but this really isn't an appeal, sorry for that in advance. Just venting I guess

Well I'm going to finish watching Madmen... I don't know what else to say at the moment.

2. ThisDudeRiteHere

ThisDudeRiteHere Member VIP

Are you sure you didn't have Xray installed? Now, IDK what you did, I'm only replying so you know someones reading this. If you DID Xray, that's a perma-bannable offense. If you didn't, and got banned for it, I'm not sure what to tell you.

3. Dimensi0n

Dimensi0n New Member

Yes, I saw you getting banned by 04blatca earlier today and after reading this appeal, I see that it is perfectly normal for a person to get lots of gold if they use these strategies that you have said. So if it means anything to the admins, I think he should be unbanned.

-- Dimensi0n

4. pyro5050

pyro5050 Active Member VIP

We dont just look at the amount of resources and mining skill and then go "oh snap! that guys gotta be x-raying" We watch you, sometimes for a long time... i have watched X-ray'ers for 30-45 min to confirm what i though, 04Blat has been watching X-rayer's for a long time, he is good at it, i trust him more than i trust myself to determine if a person was Xraying.

Also Dimension - you were banned for griefing,

5. 04blatca

04blatca Member Lead Admin VIP

Him having a lot of gold has nothing to do with it.

I followed you and you mined straight to gold on numerous occasions.

Below is the log of your mining:

And that's just the diamonds you mined, not the gold.

I will show a couple of admins the location so we can determine if you were xraying or not. I will respond with the result.

6. Dimensi0n

Dimensi0n New Member

Yes, I know I was banned for grieving. :p
    And also now that I see that log it does look like you x-rayed :p

7. Kekens

Kekens New Member

Well I just wanted to make sure that you know, if I was X-raying then the"anti X-ray" mod or w/e it's called isn't working. The one where if you are X-Raying it shows a ton of ore all around you. Also I just found out that you could just press the C button if you have the X-Ray addon to see without having to put any light source down, I put a lot of torches down.

Well I guess it's safe to assume that the mod isn't working and that anyone could use it. So please make sure to update it or tell the person who makes the addon about this incident. I honestly don't want to cause drama over this. I wont be returning to the server, so it's safe to say, don't bother with this anymore. I don't want to waste anyone's time.

Thank you to those who took the time to read this. If I'm allowed to, I'd like to stick around on the forums and chat with a few of my buddies on here and see the updates to what is going on with this server. It's a great server, don't get me wrong.

-Kekens

8. iiDreamzzHD

iiDreamzzHD Active Member VIP

http://www.shadecrest.com/forum/index.php?topic=1449.0

9. 04blatca

04blatca Member Lead Admin VIP

The user of this appeal was unbanned.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.