An average mining trip

Discussion in 'Server Media' started by Alan321, Feb 18, 2012.

1. Alan321

Alan321 Member VIP

Well i went mining and then got a little busy. I was at my monitor the whole time and watching my screen as i was doing in-game work. After i was done i found a little present waiting for me to unvanish....

2. subwayis666

subwayis666 Member

mining while invisible?

3. Alan321

Alan321 Member VIP

No, you cant pick things up while invisible. If i mined like that i would get nothing. Most of the staff just had to do something lengthy so i vanished in order not to die from a mob while preforming my task. Then i found all the mobs, there were about 50+ around me.

4. Thomasdd13

Thomasdd13 Active Member VIP

i hate creepers so much. i was mining, and had 8 diamonds 5 gold and 20 iron, when a creeper came up whlie i was on lava, blew up my bridge, and laughed as i burned in the inferno.

5. CyberVic

CyberVic Well-Known Member VIP

Please turn off creaper explosions destroying your stuff.

I've lost a damn Fortune III pickaxe already amoung other numerous damn sets of tools thanks to the wonders of the new creeper rape. It's one thing to die from a creeper and even to lose your stuff because you can't get back to it. It's another to loose a level 49 diamond pickaxe because you walked outsite your house and a creeper jumps off a roof, kills you in one shot, and you lose an ungodly value of items in an instant.

Here is an example of pretty much every evening on shadecrest now, I do a bunch of stuff at usually end the night getting destroyed by a creeper and log off pissed off. Watch this livestream, jump to around 2:25:00.
    http://www.twitch.tv/livistos/b/309129345

6. ndvenckus1

ndvenckus1 Well-Known Member VIP

I know how much it sucks, too... I have lost soooo much stuff to creepers lol. I'm now forced to wear diamond armor everywhere, just to ensure that the only way that I die is by fall damage, lava, or PvP :p

7. CyberVic

CyberVic Well-Known Member VIP

In other news, it seems like as of playing last night... the amount of damage creepers are doing has signifigantly been reduced back to a number that's pretty reasonable again... at least in mining world. I do know my brother got WTFpwned in PVE Survival by a creeper, but many times last night while in mining world I got an almost point blank creeper hit which last week would have killed me, but didn't. It seems better. They are certainly stronger than before, but at the same time don't WTF pwn you always in 1 hit destroying all your stuff.

8. subwayis666

subwayis666 Member