_MOSKITO_ Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by _MOSKITO_, Mar 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _MOSKITO_

_MOSKITO_ New Member

Well I was banned for Griefing. Yes, I did break blocks, in mine and Flood654's home.

Awile back Stone Stylo and Talihyse were giving away equipment and such. They also gave away their home, which Flood won. He asked me to move in, so I did.
    Stone and Tali showed us around and left, after unlocking all their chests and leaving the equipment inside.

Later on, about a month later, they broke in to the house and took all our stuff and ransomed it. The price was 15,000 Rupies, or we have to fix a grief that someone did in the house. So we fixed the grief, and got our stuff back. While this was going on, a player came in and removed all the floor that I "griefed". It was rolled back and I decided that it might be a smart idea to lock my chests and remove the floor and replace with wood. I also removed the chandeliers to prevent this from happening, because people like to use my home sometimes.

Although I don't have screenshots, I do however have an aquaintance that you can ask to validify my story, _Ryo_, dureja_av and Flood654. Also if I am unbanned, can someone please try to find the stuff _Ryo_ banked for me. I didnt want it taken again so I asked him for help.

2. nrayf

nrayf Active Member VIP

Lol, 2/3 of your references are banned.

Also, you griefed an incredible amount, hundreds of diamond/iron blocks, and the scale of the rollback literally caused my computer to lag out many times. I asked stone, and he said there was no reason for you to steal those valuable blocks.

As for the crap Ryo was holding, it's all gone, there's no way to recover it even if you got back in.

And why wait multiple weeks after the ban to appeal?

3. _MOSKITO_

_MOSKITO_ New Member

Hundreds? Are you sure it was all me? The lobby and chandeliers were me yes, but I don't believe it was quite that much.
    I went to Russia to visit relatives and to pick up something at my house, thats why it took so long.
    Stone no longer owns that place. He says he does but he likes to come back and treat us as "tenants", even if they gave us the house and all its contents. There was a reason to my madness, removing the blocks to prevent a second grief, as my home was public for a short while.
    If I am perma-banned let me know please, if not, I need help trying to figure out why I could'nt connect before I was banned.
    A side note on me "forcefully" locking his chests, if it is most of my stuff and you gave it all to us, is that right that you can take it back and blackmail us? If he wanted the stuff, he should have taken it when I asked him "are you sure" or when he took our stuff to ransom it.
    Look up the Mr_Smileys incident, he was the culprit in the first griefing.
    If its nessecary, I will unlock all chests and take my belongings and leave the house.

4. dureja_av

dureja_av New Member

Grateful for stumbling upon this post.

I did witness this, and I can safely say that Stone_Stylo and Talihyse DID give Flood654 and _MOSKITO_ the house that was mentioned. I believe Stone and Talihyse did do this intentionally, and I really don't like this because I think that _MOSKITO_ didn't do anything wrong. Although he 'griefed' (his own house), I feel he didn't deserve punishment. My opinion may not have too much say in this ban appeal, as the blocks griefed were of large value and there were many of them, but I honestly think that _MOSKITO_ didn't do anything wrong. If there is any more clarification needed, I'd be happy to help.

Even if I don't mean anything in this appeal, I am sure that _MOSKITO_ isn't lying.

Thank you for your time
    -dureja_av

5. nrayf

nrayf Active Member VIP

I'll talk with the staff, but thanks for giving this other view.
    @Moskito yes, I'm sure it was you who made those hundreds of edits. It was all in hawkeye. Also, even if you're unbanned, all your chests have already been cleared. Do you understand that?

6. _MOSKITO_

_MOSKITO_ New Member

Okedoke!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.