PVP Events + Arcadian war

Discussion in 'Contests/Events' started by Manglor, Apr 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ndvenckus1

ndvenckus1 Well-Known Member VIP

Again, can't wait for these :D

2. DarkNoodle

DarkNoodle Member VIP

If i can get some good DF Pvpers for the Arcadian War will be a very interesting battle.

3. kirederf60

kirederf60 Active Member

Maybe have a pvp event where you fight in a big dirt square and everyone enters from different places and dig around and try to kill others if they find them, like a game of hide and seek in dirt.

4. ThisHomeBoy24

ThisHomeBoy24 Member VIP

Yo da Arcadian War wuz really tight an' ah can't wait fo' da next sho 'nuff!

5. Manglor

Manglor Active Member

Ya Dark I need to get you back for all the times you killed me when I was starting out :D

just got home from a 15 hour shift so didnt have time to update will do tomarrow after work :)

6. Manglor

Manglor Active Member

Updated!!

7. Magetime

Magetime Active Member VIP

So everyone who is attacking is allied? How do we know who the arcadians are?

8. Manglor

Manglor Active Member

The people that are in town defending the chests are arcadian...

Thats kinda something you should work out before you attack, is who is on your team, If it become a big issue I can make both sides wear wool on their heads, but then you cant wear a helmet

9. Flash526

Flash526 Member VIP

ndvenckus1 killed me in the war :pPPPP and i got it on TAPE. .... :p

10. ndvenckus1

Maaan, that was really entertaining xD

If anyone else wants a video of last week's games, here ya go: Pvp Raid on Shadecrest
    (the quality improves when it turns to day-time)

11. dureja_av

dureja_av New Member

Oh, this is Flash's video?

12. Thomasdd13

Thomasdd13 Active Member VIP

1. i really hope that hole was patched, lol
    2. flash and that group must have a good sense of realestate, the hid under the huge house i made, and fell onto the one in front of mangs. :p

13. ndvenckus1

Most people seem to have been happy with this week's war and its changes :D There will be another war next week!

14. ZPWR22

ZPWR22 Active Member VIP

I'll be taking a video from the Arcadian Viewpoint this week :D. If any natural enemies of Arcadia (DF, thanatus, or Flexcity) would like to take a video from their perspective, I think that it would be really cool to compare the two.

15. sharqman

sharqman Well-Known Member VIP

I think because the prize is everyman for themselves there is little team work, as everyone wants to get as many diamond blocks as they can for themselves. Having a more team oriented prize will urge people to work together. Maybe put the prize in a redstone room that requires two or more people to enter?

16. Manglor

Manglor Active Member

thats a good idea i may use it

17. Alan321

Alan321 Member VIP

We could also make it so that if lets say 3/4 of the loot is taken, everyone who raided us receives some type of prize.

18. iiDreamzzHD

iiDreamzzHD Active Member VIP

Unless we could think up a design where it's quick it'd take way too much time to open up the redstone door, get the loot, and get out.

19. sharqman

sharqman Well-Known Member VIP

It could be something as simple as the diamond shop on the survival server, or use pistons like the hidden room in my house in Pine Square

20. Manglor

Manglor Active Member

will update tonight when I get home from work!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.