XP Storage plugin

Discussion in 'Survival Server Suggestions' started by kirederf60, Apr 13, 2012.

1. kirederf60

kirederf60 Active Member

Many times there's been pvp events of sorts and other things, but I didn't really want to participate because I had 20 or so levels on me.
    Perhaps this would be a good addition.
    http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/bankxp/
    It could even be used as a cool way to give out XP as prizes for events and whatnot.

2. That would be amazing. So many times I have wished I could store my XP like I could store materials.

3. ZPWR22

ZPWR22 Active Member VIP

That's a great idea! In fact, I wish that mojang would add that to regular minecraft.

4. NMBr2d2

NMBr2d2 Well-Known Member VIP

Gonna be honest, i don't care, if we DO add it, it will be a VIP only thing >_>

5. Manglor

Manglor Active Member

I think this could be exploited, it only takes a few mins to get to level 10, and its takes a few hours to get to level 50, If player are able to grind 10 levels and store it they can get to lvl 50 extremely fast.

I agree this would be a good benifit but it seems to me that it would make enchanting to easy, even for VIPs

6. dureja_av

dureja_av New Member

With killing blazes, it usually takes me about 45 minutes to get to level 50 and a few fire resistance potions.

Overall, I like the idea of this, but it would make an Unbreaking III Efficiency V Fortune III diamond pickaxe normal, not to mention there could be Protection IV armor everywhere in PvP as well.

7. iiDreamzzHD

iiDreamzzHD Active Member VIP

I think this is going to be added to MC soon. I think you'll be able to store xp in the xp bottles then throw them when you want them. Can't see any other reason they would've added them

8. sharqman

sharqman Well-Known Member VIP

I remember seeing a snapshot video saying they added bottles o' enchanting so you can enchant in creative mode

9. dureja_av

dureja_av New Member

Bottles o' enchanting are already on the server, Nifix throws a lot of them at the Chest Auctions and some of them are even in the auction chests. Also, you can enchant at any level in creative, meaning you don't need to spawn XP or even kill mobs.

10. NMBr2d2

NMBr2d2 Well-Known Member VIP

IDK, but the image in the mod thing looked like it stored exp ORBS, not LEVELS! This would mean that you couldn't easily get to high levels. If anybody can figure out the coding *COUGH* 04blatca *END COUGH* THis would be an amazing thing for the server :D