Flags of Shadecrest

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by nrayf, Apr 13, 2012.

1. nrayf

nrayf Active Member VIP

Welcome to Shadecrest! Here to greet you, the flags of the 7 most populous towns on the server! You can find them outside of the spawn building, ranked in order of size.
    The flags, and their standings, are updated every weekend.
    So the top town list goes as follows:
    [list type=decimal]
    [li]Dragonforge[/li]
    [li]Arcadia[/li]
    [li]Molten[/li]
    [li]Mordor[/li]
    [li]Erathia[/li]
    [li]Crucible[/li]
    [li]Thanatus[/li][/list]

This week's flag arrangement!

This week's top towns!

2. subwayis666

subwayis666 Member

hm.. i asked padaun about this a long time ago. if u can, check near fc's spawn and see if theres a flag there for the center. if not.. just ask padaun :eek:

3. nrayf

nrayf Active Member VIP

Padaun and wkd have been gone forever. Like 2 weeks and 4 weeks.

4. sharqman

sharqman Well-Known Member VIP

I remember back when in the FC board there was something about flags on the town navy ships, I'd link it but i'm on an iPad :/

5. dragonewt

dragonewt Member

Yeah! Silverside flag is up there!

Good idea too nrayf, keep it up! ;D

6. sharqman

7. subwayis666

subwayis666 Member

i remember the navy ship idea, and im still with it! but pad kicked me out of town for inactivity.

8. cerburus

cerburus Member VIP Creative Architect

This was the original intent of those flags when i made spawn but i never got a green light.

only difference is i would have made towns pay for them (max was obsessed with taking money out of the economy so i gave him this but he never did anything with it)

9. nrayf

nrayf Active Member VIP

Max said I could as long as I didn't bother him about it. Ha

10. nrayf

nrayf Active Member VIP

Picture and list updated! Burnington has taken ForgottenCliff's spot as the 7th largest town, and has taken their flag pole as well.

I'm still waiting on a flag from Arcadia (Manglor) and Burnington (Danaxz) :D

11. nrayf

nrayf Active Member VIP

Picture and list updated! DF and Arcadia again switched top spots, with Thanatus jumping up to third, Pine Square is in a solid fourth (after not placing last week) and Burnington also came from not placing to a 5th place flag. Molten switched out of last with Farside, all making for a very volatile week in the top 7. Still need a flag design from burnington(danaxz)!

12. danaxz

danaxz Member VIP

check your personal messages I thought I sent you one a while ago

I'll resend it though

13. fixterjake11

fixterjake11 Member VIP

14. nrayf

nrayf Active Member VIP

Yeah, I updated in game but forgot to do this thread. As usual, red names mean I still need a flag from you.
    DF and Arcadia hold the top spots, as usual, but Molten has taken third place from Thanatus, and Pine Square, the only top peaceful town, has been knocked off the leaderboards.

15. sharqman

now that Peaceful towns have been limited to such a small number I suggest that one spot be reserved for the top peaceful town.

16. nrayf

nrayf Active Member VIP

If you had made your limit, you would be in 5th place. If everyone has over 25 players, then maybe we can do it

17. sharqman

sounds good to me