Fishing Skill Abuse

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by 04blatca, Apr 18, 2012.

1. 04blatca

04blatca Member Lead Admin VIP

It has come to my attention that a number of people are using automated methods to level up their fishing skill.

As a result, I have created a new rule that prohibits the leveling of mcmmo skills in an automated fashion. (Such as holding the mouse button down with a paperweight or using a script)

If you are caught doing this, ALL your stats will be reset to 0 and you may be banned for a period of time.

2. nrayf

nrayf Active Member VIP

If we open this door, let's define and make regulations against all types of mcmmo cheating.

3. 04blatca

04blatca Member Lead Admin VIP

I would love to make regulations against all cheating. It is completely unfair to just leave your account afk leveling up skills without you actually playing the game.

4. nrayf

nrayf Active Member VIP

Ban max for ts skill cheating then? ;)

5. nrayf

nrayf Active Member VIP

I'll add it! I know mcmmo hacks very, very well. :D

6. NMBr2d2

NMBr2d2 Well-Known Member VIP

Lol, the last thing I remember was leveling repair in the creative world! How are people abusing fishing mechanics anyways?

7. nrayf

nrayf Active Member VIP

No need to know.

8. NMBr2d2

NMBr2d2 Well-Known Member VIP

I mean how DO you abuse it, do you just use a macro to click every time a fish pops up? Who has the time to do that?

9. nrayf

nrayf Active Member VIP

10. nrayf

nrayf Active Member VIP

btw everyone, the rules have been updated concerning mcmmo and mob spawners. read up!