My Derp (Zoxzix's Sheep farm)

Discussion in 'Grief Report' started by Karaisk, Apr 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Karaisk

Karaisk Member

Earlier today I was working with Zoxzix at his farm. He told me that I could use his farm as long as I sold the wool I harvested to his store. I did that for a couple hours and had to get off. Later today I went back to grab a couple blocks of black wool and realized while I was running around I left the gates open... So all the sheep that were... kinda.... sorted are now a wonderful rainbow of derp. I'm posting this here in an effort to preempt charges of greifing. I tried to get a few of the mods on at the time to help me fix it but they were busy. I'll be back on later and I'll try to fix it then but for the mean time post any complaints here?

-IGN Karaisk
    -I don't think staff will need the coords I'll clean it up.
    -It is in peaceful
    -Sheep Farm
    -No I shouldn't be banned :p
    -Rolling it back won't affect it.

Sorry for this incredibly embarrassing mistake.

2. kirederf60

kirederf60 Active Member

It's a confession post :p

3. Karaisk

Karaisk Member

Sorry to clarify. I accidentally messed up a farm. (Nothing huge. I didn't kill the animals)
    I wouldn't say this is a greif but if Zox sees his farm and wants to report a greif I'm hoping he will see this.
    Kir pretty much got it XD

4. Karaisk

Karaisk Member

Yup. Das me.
    It is almost fixed... I just talked to him while I was on. (Need three of each dye... and they are almost all into seperate pins)

So it is mostly worked out. This was a means of explaining if I couldn't be online when he saw it. Sorry for the confusion.

5. Karaisk

Karaisk Member

Alright that's fine. Thank you.
    And it is all fixed. Problem solved.

6. zoxzix

zoxzix New Member VIP

More than just problem solved, he upgraded my sheep farm and it's better than ever, you should make this guy a mod, cos he is great at fixing problems :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.