My introduction :)

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by SexyJesus_, Apr 21, 2012.

1. SexyJesus_

SexyJesus_ New Member

Hi everyone! I'm SexyJesus_ but if you want, because I know how ridiculous it is to say "Hey sexy!" or "what's up Jesus?!" you can call me Ripper. Believe it or not, that's my last name. Yep, Ripper. Trust me, I know I'm blessed/cursed with it. :p Anyway, I'll start this off with the few questions that were posted in the sticky and then maybe I'll elaborate.

How long have you been playing Minecraft? Since just before Christmas '11

What is your favorite thing to do in the game? I love to look at some of the huge buildings others have posted on the minecraft forums, I'd love to get into that. But basically I just dig real deep and try to find diamonds. That's about as far as I've gotten. I've never been to the Nether or the End. I'd love to go tho :p

What made you pick our server over others? Umm.. It was one of the first on my "looking for" ad on the minecraft forums. I went in and checked it out and immediately thought "oh no.. this is way too much for me" but I stuck it out. I went and hung around the mining world for a bit and started talkin to a few people. The staff were super nice and super friendly so I decided to ask around what I could do to become a bit more involved. Nrayf is now my mayor and I love the server.

What are some of your hobbies? I love music in just about every way, shape, and form. I've been in multiple punk/pop/post-hardcore bands. I skateboard occasionally when I'm not swamped with school and work.

What is your favorite food/movie/tv show?
    Food - Lasagna (not from some darn box tho, gotta be homemade like momma makes lol)
    Movie - That's a tough one.. Grind was funny, Nick and Nora's Infinite Playlist was good, Extreme Days (if you haven't checked that one out, it's actually really good. If you're against religion, then just don't read much into that aspect of the movie. It's real funny though), those are a few lol
    Tv Show - I don't have TV at my apartment, but I do torrent stuff from time to time and at risk of sounding like a twihard I actually enjoy the Vampire Diaries when I get a chance to watch it.

What are some cool things that you have built in Minecraft? See that's the thing... My coolest thing I've ever built was my house. And it's a 10x10x2 room with some windows and a door. lol. I want to build cool stuff. Teach me :D

Do you know any players on the server? Not irl, no

What are you looking forward to the most on the server? meeting and playing with new people, actually having company while playing minecraft, learning to build sweet stuff :)

A little extra info about me:
    I'm a 20 year old married college student. (Yup queue the comments about how I married young lol) I attend the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor and I'm pursuing a degree in Computer Science. I'm super laid back, sarcastic about 90% of the time (sorry if I offend you, I probably didn't mean it), mature when the situation calls for it, fun loving, and just all about having a good time with cool people.

Feel free to hit me up in game if you wana dig some stuff. Or, if you want... You could always hit me up in game to teach me how to build a magnificent structure! :p

Hope this intro was satisfactory :)
    Laterrrr

2. nrayf

nrayf Active Member VIP

welcome ripper/jesus/sexy! Comp sci degree? that's what I hope to pursue when I go to college.

3. dureja_av

dureja_av New Member

Your name made my die of laughter hahahaha

Welcome to Shade Crest! I think you'll fit in just fine :D

4. Liquidxstone

Liquidxstone New Member

Nice to meet ya :D
    If ur looking for advice on how to build really cool Talk to xgambitx or I. We build evil looking buildings in the new town called Molten. Just ask me in game and ill give u a quick tour.
    Also if u want to hang out with people in Minecraft, A lot of us use Teamspeak to talk to each other about random things.

5. sharqman

sharqman Well-Known Member VIP

Welcome :D be sure to read the wiki and check the forums often to avoid noobitus glad you checked us out and decided to stay!

6. ndvenckus1

ndvenckus1 Well-Known Member VIP

Welcome to Shade Crest, and nice intro xD If you want to see some cool structures, feel free to check out some of the server's towns.

7. subwayis666

subwayis666 Member

U OF M, GO BLUE BABY.

8. heathqr

heathqr Member VIP

well met, sexy jesus. You know what would be funny? Download the jesus skin for your ig avatar and you can actually modify it so that It is a muscled out jesus in boxer shorts and no shirt. that would funny as hell. anyway, look forward to playin with ya.

9. Thomasdd13

Thomasdd13 Active Member VIP

welcome!! i am so glad we have more mature players with a sense of humor!

10. atvrida0

atvrida0 Member VIP

Welcome!! Sarcasm is like my second language. Best thing ever!:) lol and fyi Nrayf is a alright mayor:p

11. nrayf

nrayf Active Member VIP

Alright? How many times have I given all of you supplies again after you've died? Granted, most of your deaths come from traps i've made... But still! :p

12. atvrida0

atvrida0 Member VIP

I just got done saying sarcasm is my second language... jeez keep up:p

13. nrayf

nrayf Active Member VIP

No, I completely got that before :p
    Now if only avoiding traps was your third language...

14. SexyJesus_

SexyJesus_ New Member

Thanks everyone for the welcome :) I hope to get to know everyone and have a good time

Sidenote: I probably won't be on much for the next week (Finals blegh). But when finals are over I'll probably be on a lot more.

15. atvrida0

atvrida0 Member VIP

ok half the time i would just jump in on purpose but if we didnt get raided everytime i was working we wouldnt have this problem. maybe if you had better defenses in the first place....

16. nrayf

nrayf Active Member VIP

Well today i proved that our defenses were working well. 3 raids, none of them lived?

17. atvrida0

atvrida0 Member VIP

are you always gonna be on to kill everyone? didn't think so

18. nrayf

nrayf Active Member VIP

Well when i'm not, just run into my house. If the traps don't kill them, let the traps kill you and prevent them from getting your items!

19. atvrida0

atvrida0 Member VIP

wait there's more than 1 trap? and i don't think i could run back there without dying:p avoiding traps is not my 3rd language. and if i kill myself in a trap thats still a lose -lose situation:p maybe if i had some pimped out armor

20. atvrida0

atvrida0 Member VIP

me and my mayor are having a nice little arguement here xD