Selling Enchanted Items!

Discussion in 'Shop and Trade' started by Flagellum, Apr 23, 2012.

1. kirederf60

kirederf60 Active Member

If anyone wishes to buy the items for these prices and nrayf isn't online, you can contact me.

2. atvrida0

atvrida0 Member VIP

would you be interested in buying a diamond efficiency 4, silk touch pick?

3. Flagellum

Flagellum Member VIP

[size=24pt] GET OUT OF MY THREAD[/size]

In other news, I currently have an efficiency IV fortune III pick from the auctions last night. This is your chance to own a piece of auction history! Its untouched and I am putting the starting price at 15k, but the price is negotiable as usual. Let me know ingame or on the forums if you are interested in this great deal!

[move][size=14pt]On Sale for 13k! BUY BUY BUY![/size][/move]

4. Flagellum

Flagellum Member VIP

The pick from the auction is now on sale, so get it while this great price lasts. After today, it will return to its normal price of 15k!

5. nrayf

nrayf Active Member VIP

I'm still selling:
    A Power 5, Punch 2 bow;
    A Sharp 4, Knockback 2 sword;
    and an unbreaking 3, efficiency 5. PM me or comment if you're interested :D

6. ZPWR22

ZPWR22 Active Member VIP

Nray... thread stealing? That's a new low xD

7. nrayf

nrayf Active Member VIP

It's not thread stealing, flagellum can post whatever, I'm just participating. Nowhere does it say posting on someone's thread it's contingent on their approval of you doing so.

8. sharqman

sharqman Well-Known Member VIP

Selling Diamond sword!
    enchants:
    Booty III
    Usefullness V
    Potato Q
    batman symbol #yolo

9. nrayf

nrayf Active Member VIP

Not interested. Though If you get a sword with loots 3, talk to me.

10. nrayf

nrayf Active Member VIP

Due to the numerous offers I've now received for a LOOTING sword, I'd like to point out I asked for a LOOTS sword. To the people who pm'ed me, there were quite a few of you. :p

11. PieSquared761

PieSquared761 Well-Known Member VIP

I have a loots III hoe, if you want it.

12. Flagellum

Flagellum Member VIP

I currently have a power V punch II bow for sale. I am putting the price at 4k, but I am willing to hear offers and negotiate. I also have an efficiency III fortune II shovel for sale. I am putting this at 3k, but am willing to hear offers. I still have an efficiency IV fortune III pick for sale, which is priced at 11k. I am also willing to negotiate on the price of the pick. Contact me ingame or on the forums if you are interested in any of these great deals!

[move][size=14pt]Status on Shovel: Sold for 2.5k![/size][/move]

[move][size=14pt]Status on Bow: Sold for the full 4k![/size][/move]

[move][size=14pt]Status on Pick: Still up for Sale![/size][/move]

13. ZPWR22

ZPWR22 Active Member VIP

@ MacDaddy

Never said illegal. Just frowned upon.

14. nrayf

nrayf Active Member VIP

took me awhile to find out who Macdaddy is. And I understand that flag frowns upon it, but consulting my rep, I apparently am frowned upon plenty.

15. atvrida0

atvrida0 Member VIP

lolol +1 for not caring

16. nrayf

nrayf Active Member VIP

I got +2 on that, and -4.
    Still not caring :p

17. sharqman

sharqman Well-Known Member VIP

pshhh come at me bro :p

18. Flagellum

Flagellum Member VIP

Today I have a great enchant for everyone! It is an untouched Sharpness IV Looting III Fire Aspect II Knockback II diamond sword! Use it to get all the LOOTS you will ever need! Due to the rarity of this great enchant, I am placing the price at 20k, but as always, I am willing to hear offers. If you are interested in this fabulous sword, contact me ingame or on the forums to let me know your offer! Get it fast before its gone!

19. ZPWR22

ZPWR22 Active Member VIP

MacDaddy... Don't take it heart! Saying people frown upon you is very bad for your self-esteem!

20. nrayf

nrayf Active Member VIP

I don't care if people frown. I frown back. Luckily for me, they can only frown so much as to send me angry messages and tells, while I can frown to the point they are banned :D