the execution thread

Discussion in 'Grief Report' started by danaxz, May 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. atvrida0

atvrida0 Member VIP

ahaha that is very debatable

yupp you caught meXD

2. ndvenckus1

ndvenckus1 Well-Known Member VIP

Danaxz, if by "solved it," you mean you were going to be banned in three hours and have your town deleted, then I agree.

And if nray's nightly, and DF smells like cheese, and Arcadia also smells like cheese, then... oh, god.

3. atvrida0

atvrida0 Member VIP

then shadecrest is on the moon, because the moon is made of cheese. it all makes sense nowXD

4. nrayf

nrayf Active Member VIP

5. Alan321

Alan321 Member VIP

Danaxz

1. This is the largest thread because we are all trolling you and we dont feel like locking it.
    2. JUST ACCEPT IT IS ILLEGAL, GET OVER IT.
    3. nrayf, max, ect know the rules ALOT better than you, so hop off. Max has run a server for over a year, i think he knows when something is wrong.
    4. Most of your points are irrelevant. They are barely though out.
    5. I like trains.

6. danaxz

danaxz Member VIP

7. PieSquared761

PieSquared761 Well-Known Member VIP

1. 2.
    2. 3.
    3. 4.
    5. 6.
    6. I like cake more than pie.

8. nrayf

nrayf Active Member VIP

I concur with numbers 1, 2, 3, and 4. Frankly I've written many of the rules, so I am pretty knowledgeable of them. And trains suck. I'm all about minecarts.

9. PieSquared761

Danaxz, sadly, what nrayf said is true. Sorry to break it to you, but you need to read man.

10. atvrida0

atvrida0 Member VIP

I prefer jets. who wants to be stuck to the ground on metal strips that force me to go somewhere. and if i get off i'm SOL

11. nrayf

nrayf Active Member VIP

Ok, because an admin doesn't reply doesn't mean whatever you're doing is legal. Frankly I combed through the logs, and determined that it's possible that there was no one in town when you changed taxes. That doesn't mean at all that i 'solved it' nor did i 'tell you it was legal'. I hate when people lie about what I say just as much as max hates when people waste his time deliberately.

12. ndvenckus1

Dan, you didn't tell me anything even remotely that specific, even though it appears to just be a big jumble of lies. You simply said: "I solved it with the admins." So I told you that, if you got in trouble, which was perfectly possible, you had been warned.

13. PieSquared761

Locked the topic.

14. ndvenckus1

Um... the topics not locked?

15. atvrida0

atvrida0 Member VIP

Unlocked. We are not done trolling

16. nrayf

nrayf Active Member VIP

pie, why do you keep acting like you're an admin? do we need to demote you to forum guest to make sure you know you aren't?
    Yes, that's not a real rank, but we can make it where you can only see what other people post, and only post in the troll board.

17. ndvenckus1

Mag-lev trains are the way of the future. They allow for even faster travel, with no worry about friction or tracks or any of that stuff, while still allowing for the same amazing view.

18. atvrida0

atvrida0 Member VIP

yeah that is a very good point. but on the contrary you can't beat going mach 3.2 in a Russian MIG-25 Foxbat. you could even fly low to get a glimpse of some blurry sceneryXD

19. nrayf

nrayf Active Member VIP

for a mag lev train i'd imagine you still need a track, and the friction with the track is gone, but atmospheric friction is still present.

20. PieSquared761

y u no let pie troll. every1 else troll D:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.