Need builders and stone blocks

Discussion in 'Help Wanted' started by dogzfriend, May 4, 2012.

1. Karaisk

Karaisk Member

You stored stuff in mining? 0.o well that was stupid.

2. dogzfriend

dogzfriend Member

Nah, I hid stuff in mining, they found through tping to me.
    Anyways it doesn't really matter anymore, I'm just taking a break for a bit.

3. sharqman

sharqman Well-Known Member VIP

dude, make a finger pointing or something, that 's illegal, they'll def be banned/demoted.

4. dogzfriend

dogzfriend Member

I’m not going to ruin someone’s reputation because they messed up once, I just posted that so they knew I didn’t appreciate it. :)

5. PieSquared761

PieSquared761 Well-Known Member VIP

/he tool them, who they were must be made public.

6. Karaisk

Karaisk Member

There isn't a hawkeye record in mining and it is that kinda mob talk that makes you unpopular pie.
    Dogz if you know who they were pm one of them and ask about it.

7. sharqman

mess up? breaking the rules intentionally/abuse of powers isn't something to be taken lightly, they could end up like ryo.

8. PieSquared761

Yeah, there could be countless others they have been griefing.

9. PieSquared761

Mobtalk? That is a coincedence, read sharq's post.

10. dogzfriend

dogzfriend Member

I apologize for the delay in posting; I’ve been working on the logistics for the project among other things.

I’ve finished construction of the Northwest Pillar, Northeast Pillar, and the Southeast Pillar; ending the pillar phase and amounting to 51,256 Stone blocks and 256 Glowstone blocks spent total. (Not including miss-clicks :p)

Unfortunately it is not possible to view all four pillars in one shot at the moment; however you can view the Pillars individually, or follow the instructions below to be able to render them all at once. (Render/load into memory- not actually view in one frame.) This is good if you want a view of the whole area without having to run around and re-render everything.

Instructions:
    Step1: Climb the jungle tree in the lake behind the warp and stand on the top
    step2: Make sure your render distance is set to at least normal
    Step3: Wait for the area to load
    Optional: if you have Optifine installed hold ctr (zoom) while looking in the direction of the pillars to force the chunks to load faster.

Currently I'm using the zone as a manufacturing plant; anyone is free to use the utilities I’ve set up (so long as I’m not using them at the time :p) :D

You'll find a smelting station at Section A2 as well as an automated melon farm and semi-automated wheat farm at A3

I designed the automatic melon farm some time ago, and still has a few bugs that need working out, so be sure to follow the instructions located at the site to avoid problems; Also, only one of the cells are operational, the other hasn’t been automated yet.

Remember! This is likely a temporary use for the area, and can be shut down at any time, as the planned idea is for a marketplace. (Unless of course it's turned into a marketplace/manufacturing plant hybrid)

I’ve also changed the conversion rate of cobble/stone to diamond from 2333 to 2304, this allows easier transactions. (2304 is one full inventory of cobble/stone) It was 2333 originally because I was only thinking of an accurate price for diamonds and c/s, not of convenience.

As you all probably know, diamonds have been spiraling down in price, while I can’t match the newer prices, I can still offer a direct way to convert c/s directly into diamonds!

Lastly, I’ve secured a zombie spawner under the southeast pillar, free for anyone to use of course.

11. Manglor

Manglor Active Member

Was the issue with your chests resolved Dogz?

12. dogzfriend

dogzfriend Member

Yes, but to clarify the whole incident regarding my chests was a small matter that only affected the completion time of the outline for the build. Also a wooden pickaxe pulls up multiple names other than those who were present before the incident, making it possible it was just another player. :p
    (How a wooden pick works in mining, I have no idea)

Also I forgot to mention the main post was updated with a warp, and section locations (A1, A2)

13. cncwarlord

cncwarlord Member Creative Architect

That is the biggest Parthenon style roof I have ever seen.

14. PieSquared761

cnc is back!!! <3<3 we all missed you sooo much!!!

15. CyberVic

CyberVic Well-Known Member VIP

I have a LOT of stoen for sale. Go to /warp cv. I have a total of 5 double chests and then some.

16. PieSquared761

dogz, junglecommando has all the stone you will ever need in the webauctions.

Shadecrest.com/auctions

he has over 10,000 stone!

17. dogzfriend

dogzfriend Member

Remember when I started this project? Me neither :D
    Here’s an update for anyone interested.
    If you’ve visited the warp recently you’ve probably noticed that the arches are on hold right now; this is because I’ve been slacking off refining the design.
    I hope you’ll find it as an improvement to the old design.
    The square in one of the arches is a chunk error :/
    Also when I can afford the warp, it’s likely to be /warp marketplace or /warp market.

Other news:
    Cleared more land in the area, making land flattened 22/25
    Made the lake in the center of the area more round, and added a new jungle tree in the exact center of the build.
    Added sugarcane farm, and animal farm (no pigs) - Anyone is free to take an animal and lead it elsewhere; however, you have to breed the same number of the type of animal you take in the enclosure.
    Added an enchantment table for low level enchantments (no bookshelves), and a brewing stand for small amounts of potions.

I know most of these things won’t help the average player, but it does give players with fewer resources a way to get going.
    As always these are all free for anyone to use.

18. nrayf

nrayf Active Member VIP

That's pretty crazy that you did it all without flymod/creative mode.
    Show me around next time you're in game!

19. sharqman

he hasn't done it yet lol, /home dogzfriend

20. dogzfriend

dogzfriend Member

Yeah, sorry to get your hopes up…
    It will be in-game soon enough though! :D
    I’ll begin construction of the first arch as soon as I can.