Dragon Egg for Sale!

Discussion in 'Shop and Trade' started by Flagellum, May 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Flagellum

Flagellum Member VIP

I have recently come into a dragon egg and I am willing to sell it! Due to the rarity of the item, the least I will be taking for it would be 20k, but feel free to make an offer. Contact me ingame or on the forums if you are interested in purchasing! This is a once-in-a-life time opportunity, so do not miss your chance to own a piece of history!

[size=12pt] Dragon Egg now on Sale for 18k![/size]

2. nrayf

nrayf Active Member VIP

Just fyi, there's more than just 1 dragon egg in the game. on Easter, for instance, probably 10 were spawned.

3. Flagellum

Flagellum Member VIP

I realize that, but many are being hoarded. To my knowledge, this is the only one on the market.

4. Flagellum

Flagellum Member VIP

Dragon Egg is now on sale, so get it while it lasts!

5. Magetime

Magetime Active Member VIP

Hijacking thread time!!! I'am currently selling one for 15k.

6. PieSquared761

PieSquared761 Well-Known Member VIP

lol poor Flagellum. All his posts have been mugged.

7. Flagellum

Flagellum Member VIP

Thread jacking eh Magetime? I didn't think you would sink as low as some people. I'm locking this because I am most likely just going to put it on web auctions.

8. nrayf

nrayf Active Member VIP

Just so you know, just because you start a thread doesn't mean you own it. Haha, a forum literally means A meeting or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged. Therefore, disseminating ideas isn't considered morally sinking. I don't know where you got the notion from, as never before has someone on here claimed a thread as their own, but I'm just making sure everyone knows, commenting on a thread isn't a restricted practice ;)

9. Flagellum

Flagellum Member VIP

Never did I stop you from "disseminate your ideas." I never said that it was "morally sinking either. I simply asked you to stop advertising in the thread that I made specifically for my business. I realize what a forum is for and I know that you cannot "claim" random threads, but when it is a thread that YOU made for the sake of YOUR business, I feel that you have the right to ask people to stop advertising against your business. It would be like someone going into a store, putting up a large sign for a rival store, and walking out. You just don't do it because it is rude.

10. nrayf

nrayf Active Member VIP

what made me feel like you thought it was wrong to do so

11. Flagellum

Flagellum Member VIP

I will admit I was wrong in saying that part of the post. It was rude and insensitive. I just want bye-gones to be bye-gones. I think that this whole mess is over with and done. I apologize for saying what I did and acting insensitive by treating you like you were subordinate. I hope you accept this apology, but if not at least agree to disagree with me. I think that we should just avoid each other until this little rough patch smooths itself over.

12. atvrida0

atvrida0 Member VIP

If he locks it can he still post in it? or unlock it then relock it?
    then he wouldnt get "thread-jacked"

13. nrayf

nrayf Active Member VIP

Very true. He should do that

14. lucky6950

lucky6950 Member

flag do you know who's hoarding the eggs?

15. Lakarder26

Lakarder26 Member VIP

I am selling one for 10k. Ya, I wish I had one.... LOL :'(

16. Griffsbrown

Griffsbrown New Member VIP

He cant lock a thread about something he was selling, that he no longer wished to sell? That does not make any sence.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.