GhostFig PvP Warp

Discussion in 'Finger Pointing' started by NightlyReminders, May 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NightlyReminders

NightlyReminders New Member

What is your IGN?: NightlyReminders

What is the IGN of the offenders?: GhostFig

Which rules did they break?: Warped to /home during PvP, less than 100 blocks away from town gate, under attack and being chased by town members

Are there any witnesses? What are their IGN's?: joeysmother

Did you talk to the people who were doing the rule-breaking? What did they say?: Putting screenshot at the end

Do you think they should be given a punishment for this?: Yes, I saw someone else get banned for PvP warp an hour or two ago

Do you have screenshot(s) or video(s) of the incident (example: chat logs)? Post them at the end of the post: Yep

Were any mods or admins on at the time this happened? Who were they?: imaxorz saw the chat while we were arguing/while I was trying to correct him and notify him of the rules

Have they broke a rule(s) before? Which ones?: Not sure

http://tinyurl.com/8583h7m
    http://tinyurl.com/7usvhab

2. nrayf

nrayf Active Member VIP

seems pretty clear. if a mod wants to talk to him and do the same that ndv did?

3. sharqman

sharqman Well-Known Member VIP

just for future reference, you should use /ch pvp when discussing PvP things. Some people have joined the server for the peaceful aspect, and don't want to hear about PvP drama.

4. nrayf

nrayf Active Member VIP

that said, ghostfig may not have been in PVP himself, and he shouldn't be cursing regardless.

5. NightlyReminders

NightlyReminders New Member

He wasn't in PvP at the time, he had already warped away, and joeysmother already tried correcting him in Offtopic, so I continued to let Max know the situation, indirectly. But, thank you, Nrayf and Sharq.

6. nrayf

nrayf Active Member VIP

Bumping to get a staff member on this, please.

7. Liquidxstone

Liquidxstone New Member

Got it. 3day ban

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.