why did i get banned???

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by beast1540, May 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. beast1540

beast1540 Member VIP

i placed my home in pvp and by far at least 1000 blocks away from ANY town, and liquid comes to my home says "busted" and then bans me, WHY???

2. nrayf

nrayf Active Member VIP

Hm. Nothing was written on the ban list. what does it say when you try to log on?

3. beast1540

beast1540 Member VIP

it just says "banned!"

4. nrayf

nrayf Active Member VIP

Just reply on here. I'm gone for the week, so pm's won't do anything.

5. beast1540

beast1540 Member VIP

ok but why am i banned?

6. nrayf

nrayf Active Member VIP

Even I, with my super powerful admin god abilities, can't tell why you were banned if all you say is you were busted.

7. beast1540

beast1540 Member VIP

i didnt say im busted, liquid said "busted" and banned me and i just looked at the temp ban list and its "setting /home near a town and probably going to use it to loot and pvp" and i thought u were allowed 2 set ur home in pvp as long as it was 100 blocks away from a town and where mine was set was at least 1k easily, this is frustrating because i dont comprehend why i was banned

8. Liquidxstone

Liquidxstone New Member

I added why in the ban after i banned u because i was unsure of how long wen i banned you and needed time to look where exactly it was.
    Your home was set in the wilderness and Darthmorelock and you swam over to Crucible to loot chest. After you used my town spawn (Molten) to get to the area of setting your home. After going back to your home and checking both towns distance you were 552 blocks from crucibles town spawn and 489 blocks from Molten's/ Originally this was going to be 7day ban. But looking back you have multiple banns for breaking pvp rules and advertising. I need to hear a very compelling reason why this shouldn't be permanent. You get one shot make it good.....

9. beast1540

beast1540 Member VIP

multiple bans for pvp!? i have barely ever been in the pvp world, i have been there regularly for like a week and havent gotten banned at any time and ive been there alot because i just made a town and am trying to build and i dont have several bans for pvp, so why should i be permabanned???

10. beast1540

beast1540 Member VIP

and i 4got i warped to molten, i stepped away for a few minutes to make something 2 eat and when i came back i 4got :/ i know thats not an excuse but im just saying what happend

11. beast1540

beast1540 Member VIP

and also i shouldnt be banned because i am the owner of a pvp town, i have donated $10 to the server, i try my best to treat everyone equally, i try not to be mean to anyone, i try not to cause trouble, i love the server and its my favorite server ive ever been on in my entire life, i have never been banned for anything super serious and i have brought brought a person 2 the server

12. Liquidxstone

Liquidxstone New Member

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ArQDGGUEoQCMdHRUVUxDUldwVDVral85TjgtWUZDMFE#gid=0
    Your name is on this list twice.... You being a donator doesn't give you special permission to break the rules. I'M going to be talking with a few staff members to decide what the next step is. The 1 week ban isn't being lifted in any case so wait and i will reply with my answer to your future on the server. Please don't continue to post on this thread unless you have more info on your defense.

13. beast1540

beast1540 Member VIP

ok but also i was just on creative server and someone banned me 4 no reason

14. beast1540

beast1540 Member VIP

and when are u gonna tell me cuz i dont wanna worry about it all day =(

15. Archenemy666

Archenemy666 Active Member VIP

If you're banned on survival, you also get banned on creative. We can't have you avoiding a ban.

16. Karaisk

Karaisk Member

If it helps I was talking to Beast a little while before she was banned. I saw here join Molten party (and since I'm paranoid about people using the /party system to raid I messaged her)
    She traveled through Molten peacefully and visited crucible.

If she says that she placed her home over 1Km from Molten and Crucible I would tend to believe her. Not that you're measurement was inaccurate Liquid but that she honestly didn't know how far it was. I find that people are very bad at judging distance IRL and IG.

Hope that helps a bit,
    Karaisk

17. Padaun

Padaun Well-Known Member VIP

^ If the admins need proof they'll simply go to beast's home and probably use //count from the warp to the town.

18. Karaisk

Karaisk Member

No Liquid did that. I was saying she probably still thought it was 1km. =P

19. ndvenckus1

ndvenckus1 Well-Known Member VIP

Yeah, it's not hard at all to misjudge 350--400 blocks for 1000 at all in my opinion. Beast does have quite the record, now that I look back at it, but nothing too serious.

I'm a bit unsure of what actually happened here; it wasn't explained very well. So he used Molten t spawn to walk out into the wilderness and set his home, which he used for raiding?

20. DastardlyWhale

DastardlyWhale Well-Known Member

Yup. Set his home over a huge body of water, and decided to swim over to Crucible with his towny member, not to mention the 7 day buildup period for the new town has not yet ended.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.