why did i get banned???

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by beast1540, May 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Karaisk

Karaisk Member

Did she steal or kill anyone? She said she was visiting Crucible...

2. nrayf

nrayf Active Member VIP

That's not a rule, lol. It says that towns are ALLOWED to turn pvp off. not that they have to, and people have to respect that. If PVP in town was turned on, there's nothing wrong with PVP there.

3. DastardlyWhale

DastardlyWhale Well-Known Member

Saw them stealing, luckily i was in town, so i killed the both of them. And they both tried to fight back.

4. Karaisk

Karaisk Member

/ban

5. nrayf

nrayf Active Member VIP

There's no clear rule. Blatca said 300 back when prod was around, and I think the rules are more saying "don't use your home IN someone's home, nor to get out of/into pvp that is occurring at that moment"

6. 04blatca

04blatca Member Lead Admin VIP

Wait, what? I don't remember this D:

7. brenthi2009

brenthi2009 Member VIP

So wait if i set my home a fair distance away. (It's easily 1k away) I could walk to Molten or crucible to raid?

8. 04blatca

04blatca Member Lead Admin VIP

The rule is 'Do not use /home for PVP'. If you're going to walk 1000 blocks, you may as well just walk from spawn.

9. Manglor

Manglor Active Member

blatca is correct the rule states Not to use your home or town spawn for raiding or looting of other towns

10. Liquidxstone

Liquidxstone New Member

Well this is getting fun really fast......beast1540 and Darthmorelock instantly returned to beast's /home after they died. And from what I'm assuming they were planning on returning for there stuff. Why else go back?

11. beast1540

beast1540 Member VIP

liquid and other admins please read this quickly.
    I would just like to say that shadecrest is my favorite server and the best one ive been on ever, if i was to be perma banned it wouldnt be easy to find another server for me to play on. I would also like to say i didnt know this was illegal, but now i am re-reading ALL the rules and commands to refresh my memory and i now see why i was banned and accept the temp ban, i am sorry that i didnt know about this rule but now i have re-read all the rules and i would like to say, now that ive seen the rules again i will do my best to avoid breaking the rules, and i would just like to have one more chance, and if i ever break a major rule like this again (accident or not) i will accept the perma ban if i break a major rule like this ever again. I know i might not be the smartest, funniest, skilled person and i might not be the best at minecraft but ive come to love shadecrest since day 1 i was on the server and i hope you will see in your guys' heart to give me another chance. Write me back as soon as you can, i dont like to worry =(
    from shadecrests#1 fan,
    beast1540

12. Manglor

Manglor Active Member

This is still just a 7day ban from what I understand, sit back read the rules again, then again, when you come back don't break anymore rules or it will most likely be a perma ban.

13. Liquidxstone

Liquidxstone New Member

This is exactly was i was hoping for for a ban appeal. Like you already stated, plz be 100% aware of all the rules and remember them clearly. This will be held as a temp ban and you will be allowed back on the server wen the temp ban is over. I extremely dislike perma banning any player from the server and I'm glad you see the mistakes that you made. But also realize that you need to follow every rule to the "T". The next time a Mod/Admin is summoned for a wrong doing that you have done there will be no turning back. So again plz take this time to reread and again reread the rules. And I'm looking forward to seeing you back on the server. :D

14. jfaria1891

jfaria1891 Member VIP

arch did u see this?! well obviously u did because you posted on it lol. beast u realize that Archenemies town u admitted you were stealing from lol not that it makes a difference its just fun oh and dont steal from us PERM BAN haha im kidding of course well have a nice day all =) hope you enjoy my pointless post =)

15. kirederf60

kirederf60 Active Member

As stated in the rules: "If you post in a ban appeal thread that has nothing to do with you, you may get banned as well. We do not need everybody giving their opinion on what should be done. This will be decided by our Staff."

Please do refrain from posting these kinds of things, especially in a ban appeal post, they aren't needed.
    Also, stealing is 100% legal, no one gets banned from it, it's if they do things like warping to it to steal or away from pvp.
    And since this incident has basically been resolved, adding fuel to the dying fire is very unwanted.

LOCKED.

16. nrayf

nrayf Active Member VIP

Amen.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.