Farewell.

Discussion in 'Good Byes' started by kirederf60, May 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kirederf60

kirederf60 Active Member

This here is a farewell post as I will be quitting Shadecrest.
    Thanks to all the friends and people who were kind to me over these months. I've invested much, and it pains me to leave. Unfortunately, I see too much excess, too much graft, too much carelessness to continue my duties.
    I thank you guys for all the good time I've had with the people of Flexcity and the people of DragonForge, I had a great time. And of course my close friends in peaceful as well.
    As my biggest accomplishments have been 500 acrobatics and 2nd place in power level, I hope those will stay for long so that others can have targets of who they wish to beat in it.

Farewell.

P.S. Awastedlife is mildly overweight <3

2. DastardlyWhale

DastardlyWhale Well-Known Member

I remember our adventures back at my old in the imperial lands, how you strategically dug under people to kill them. and your dedication towards mcmmo powerlevel. It's been cool dude.

P.S. Your statement is invalid, YOU are slightly overweight

3. Karaisk

Karaisk Member

Blarg ='(
    KIRE IS SKINNY!

4. Liquidxstone

Liquidxstone New Member

Hope you find a fun server to put your skills to good use :D
    Good luck to your future adventuring.

5. My fellow Brisbaneite! Im out of the loop as to what its about, but meh, my post is to say it sucks to see you leave. You will be missed.

6. atvrida0

atvrida0 Member VIP

i believe he's referring to stuff like this: http://www.shadecrest.com/forum/index.php?topic=4167.0

7. subwayis666

subwayis666 Member

ill take his mod spot!
    i promise to play more.

8. Thomasdd13

Thomasdd13 Active Member VIP

bye kire! it was fun to buy from you when you had a shop, and you will be missed on Shadecrest!

9. ndvenckus1

ndvenckus1 Well-Known Member VIP

10. cdino88

cdino88 New Member

Bye fatty :( It was fun chasing you around drunk always. I will keep your spawner safe

11. Z_Millla

Z_Millla Well-Known Member VIP Creative Architect

Adios Kir. It was a pleasure being 2nd to you in pretty much everything. Hope you find a nice server to be the king of soon enough.

12. PieSquared761

PieSquared761 Well-Known Member VIP

Bye Kire. I remember the first day you were on Shadecrest, you were always really nice to me. Goodbye, until you come back like Z...

13. Sophisticles

Sophisticles New Member

I salute you, my old comrade.

Fare thee well.

14. brenthi2009

brenthi2009 Member VIP

Farewell Kired! Youll ace the other server you join!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.