Cobble Castle

Discussion in 'Demolition Request' started by Thomasdd13, May 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thomasdd13

Thomasdd13 Active Member VIP

this is a demolition request, with a twist! while i was strolling the pvp map, i found a huge cobble castle. it looks spectacular, but is 90% cobble. i am posting here, to ask if i am allowed to renovate it, make it stone and clean it up. i realize it will be a hard task, due to its size, but would really love to make it into a nicer version of itself.

pictures! http://imgur.com/yZI6O,jR1iW,JzEKj,rmfB2,Y2DGZ,hZahr,Dfjcc,EUxNb,eC9jS,xXAvf,QWrwR,ofE7u

Which map? (peaceful or pvp) pvp

What are the coordinates? (use /getpos) 970.8593, 67 , -1576.1548

Does HawkEye show any data? nope

Do you see any locked chests or furnaces? nope, in a nearby building there is one by aeviis

If so, who do they belong to? n/a

What does /seen [playername] show? n/a

Any other information that you can provide? not much.

thanks for looking at this!

2. DastardlyWhale

DastardlyWhale Well-Known Member

If its in the way of expanding your town, which i really doubt since arcadia is almost at maxed plots. Then i wouldn't bother with it.

3. Thomasdd13

Thomasdd13 Active Member VIP

nah, i just thought it looked really cool, but needs sme work. one side has its little spires taken off, holes are everywhere, and again its all cobble. i have the required items to complete the job, i just need permission to positive greif :p

4. DastardlyWhale

DastardlyWhale Well-Known Member

Aeviis was on Saturday for like a split second. Maybe shes trying to get on.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.