User names, what does yours mean?

Discussion in 'Off-topic' started by salmon_flavour, May 23, 2012.

1. atvrida0

atvrida0 Member VIP

nrayf.. and you wonder why people don't like youXD

2. nrayf

nrayf Active Member VIP

Uhh last time I checked all my people love me.
    Gaddafi All my people love me (skip to 0:43)

3. pyro5050

pyro5050 Active Member VIP

Pyro5050 - been used by myself for going on 20 years. yes, a long time. i also registered it when Hotmail first was released in 1997 when microsoft bought it. so online i have had it for over 15 years. RL for about 3-4 more.

when i was 4 i lit myself on fire, my arm and hand went up, i dunked it into a rain barrel and managed next to no serious burns. at 6 i lit the grass around my house on fire, half the small patch of forest went up in flames, at 7 i once again lit myself on fire, i lit my track pants on fire and the nylon stuff melted to the liner and i narrowly avoided serious burns, some burn cream and i was good to go. at 8 i lit the field across from my house on fire. half of it burnt before the guys building our new house came and put it out with water barrels and the military dropped a bucket of water from a water bomber on it. at 10 the police tried to blame my neighbors house burning down on me. i was at school when it went up so it could not have been me.

in closing, i have burnt about 48% of my body, i have burnt alot of things half to the ground, or close to it. and pyro5050 is easier to type for a 8 year old than pyro4852 or pyro3070 so pyro5050 was born.

DeeeezNutz likes this.
  4. nrayf

nrayf Active Member VIP

...uhh wow. You must have been a fun kid for your parents xD

5. pyro5050

pyro5050 Active Member VIP

i spent alot of my summers grounded... and being forced to cut firewood... :)

6. Shannonhorse

Shannonhorse New Member VIP

7. bobbylou4

bobbylou4 Well-Known Member Creative Architect

bobby is a funny name. i was playing gutair hero and i was facing lou and 4 cuz theres 4 people in my family great right

8. cncwarlord

cncwarlord Member Creative Architect

Command aNd Conquer warlord

9. ThisHomeBoy24

ThisHomeBoy24 Member VIP

Red Alert FTW.

10. kizzyfazzle

kizzyfazzle Active Member VIP

Wow this an old thread.
    Well kizzy evolved from Kiera
    And my sister had some random nickname with fazzle.

11. epic_poke8

epic_poke8 Active Member VIP

It was chosen to match my psn. I wish I knew why I chose it for my psn. I was tired, it was 4 am, and I had just eaten a ton of christmas candy.

12. RoDawg21

RoDawg21 Member

Just an older nickname something easy to remember.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

13. majestic_moose

majestic_moose Well-Known Member VIP

Inspired by Monty Python and the Holy Grail, created by my cousin, and stolen by myself.

Flamestar00, waterpower1 and sharqman like this.
  14. mrtreefingers

mrtreefingers Active Member VIP

Late aught six I took a hike in WV. Always took some form of music with me and I had Kid A in the collection. One of the nights while camp was set it got dark and there was nearly no moon. It was the darkest ive ever seen it, we were over 20 miles from the nearest dirt road which was 15 miles to the nearest rarely travelled backroad. I remember this song came on (treefingers on Kid A), during it I counted 8 different shooting stars that were moving all simultaneously moving in different directions through the night sky, some took over 3 minutes to leave the horizon. I had never seen one before. I saw shades of purple, pink, green, and blue (no not aura's or green lights). These were more faint and didn't move, the gasses in the atmosphere and colors of space. There were billions of stars. I never saw a night sky like this before - I grew up in the city. It changed me forever.

15. TheKillorX

TheKillorX Active Member Creative Architect

well... as some of maybe can guess the Killor comes from Killer... its a name i started using at ego-shooter games (NO SHIT SHERLOCK?!?!) but when i signed in at some boring online game i somehow made that I-O typo and i thought: wait that sounds better... The "The" is just because names like KillerX or KillorX were often already gone and the X is just there...

16. sioutdoors

sioutdoors Well-Known Member VIP Creative Architect

Southern Illinois =so and outdoors because I hunt and fish. If you see my sign anywhere it's most likely me never had an issue where I couldn't use it.

17. CanOpenerTrooper

CanOpenerTrooper Well-Known Member VIP

I am the Opener of Cans. Accept it. I got the name from my best friend back in 2007 or so. We would make Lego stop motions. I don't really know why he chose that name... All good things can originate with Legos '-'

18. kmpurplekat

kmpurplekat Active Member VIP

So, I like cats. And I used to like purple. And my friends called me Katie Kat so.... yeah I guess

19. AwesomeGuy2010

AwesomeGuy2010 Active Member

I was feeling pretty awesome after winning a tennis match, I am a guy, and this was back in 2010. Thus, AwesomeGuy2010 was born.

20. majestic_moose

majestic_moose Well-Known Member VIP

I'm onto you

sharqman, waterpower1 and Nifix like this.