User names, what does yours mean?

Discussion in 'Off-topic' started by salmon_flavour, May 23, 2012.

1. BearJaw Jack

BearJaw Jack New Member

BearjawJack. Names Jack, I got a strong jaw. I like Bears. Ditto.

bobbylou4 likes this.
  2. Snarferman

Snarferman Member

Snarferman. I dunno, i just like the word Snarf.

3. Sophiiiiiiier

Sophiiiiiiier Active Member VIP

I was nicknamed Sophiier by this blonde in 6th grade. So now everyone calls me this and it's kinda recognizing my name, Sophia. I just added too many i's c;

Last edited: Jan 11, 2014
  4. CanOpenerTrooper

CanOpenerTrooper Well-Known Member VIP

teck.... tech....

5. smallfryz

smallfryz Member

So Smallfryz was invited during my days playing world of warcraft a couple of friends and I started the Happy Meal Gang we all picked fast food names and since I love fries and all forms of potatoes and being that smallfryz was really the only semi girlie name i liked that would fit in the guild the name was made and has stuck every since.

RoDawg21 likes this.
  6. BurningIce2

BurningIce2 Active Member VIP

So your name is related to potatoes?

7. Slebert

Slebert Active Member VIP

I still think that petitefrite is the most brilliant Alt name XD

Sent from Sleberts phone

8. trentr6436

trentr6436 Member VIP

trentr6436

it was the first user name i ever created, way back on America OnLine circa 1994
    the socially acceptable form of a user name back then was your first name followed by last initial followed by some significant numbers
    i was a big fan of nine inch nails and trent reznor way back so i thought i would use it for the online world, has been stuck with me ever since heh

9. qb10panther

qb10panther Member

Mine is quite simple if you couldn't tell already. Qb= Quarterback, 10=My number, panther=My team. You add it together and you get qb10panther. (so creative). I needed a name and this was the best I could do a few years ago.

10. GingerSwan

GingerSwan Active Member VIP

GingerSwan= My Dad's account online has been ArcadeSwan for ages, And I'm ginger, So yeah, I chose this over me oooolllldddd account name; ArcadeSwan Jr.

Last edited: May 28, 2014
  11. BurningIce2

BurningIce2 Active Member VIP

Its a nice name I have to say.
    Better than mine at least...

Albert Einstein only started to speak his first words at 3 years of age. :O I can still be a genius!

12. 86maxsmart

86maxsmart New Member

My IGN is from one of my favorite shows as a kid...

Yes, I'm that old.

BurningIce2 likes this.
  13. GingerSwan

GingerSwan Active Member VIP

I thought It was Wicked Clown Car :p

14. ToBeReverenced

ToBeReverenced New Member VIP

15. msladydeath

msladydeath Member

Old thread revival.....

So... back in 94, I was playing AD&D with this guy, he gave me a character named Lady Death. My friends decided that is what they would call me from then on. It solved a problem I had at the time, which was figuring out a new cb handle for me, since my old one was being used by some guy in the town I had just moved too. the Ms came from the fact that there are so many people who use just Lady Death (comic book hottie).

16. Tyffanii

Tyffanii New Member

Mine's another simple one...

My name is Tiffany. I was a teenager once. A teenager that thought it was clever to switch the Y and I. Mind blowing, right?

17. moonheart08

moonheart08 New Member

mine is based off of warriors cats, which i wore this name proudly until i discovered it was invalid, but i kept with it ^_^

18. Rem

Rem Active Member VIP

My new one. HAIL HYDRA!

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

19. PieSquared761

PieSquared761 Well-Known Member VIP

PieSquared761: Starcraft II Username was PieSquared, Unique ID (Because names aren't unique) 761
    Doesn't make sense because I changed my name on there
    2Pie: Didn't like old name, Pie is taken, 2 pi is pretty cool. 2Pie was born.