Crystal Bluffs City pictures

Discussion in 'Server Media' started by aussie202942, Jun 1, 2012.

1. aussie202942

aussie202942 Member

Hey everyone, I live currently in the town called Crystal Bluffs as in titled by the Title of course. I got a few Night shots of the Town and then I got a few morning sunrise pictures using the Spoutcraft Shaders Mod that was implemented into it.

So basically, first things first time to get the night pictures onto the page. There are a total of 7 pictures in all of the city. No there are no over views of this town, well. Maybe, I'm not sure I forget I took these earlier in the day. So, let's show you the pictures

This first picture is showing the moon at last crescent shinning onto the water. None of these pictures where edited.
    [​IMG]

Once again Last Crescent moon showing off it's lovely lights at the park.
    [​IMG]

Here we are the sunrise distinctive red glow coming up now in the sky.
    [​IMG]

Now the lights hitting the spawn/capital building of the town and the streets around it.
    [​IMG]

Finally my most favorite picture, the sun hitting glowstone lambs, and trees in the park in the early morning.
    [​IMG]

Please leave a comment on these pictures, and I'll post more later if people love them and would love pictures of their town on Shadecrest!

2. glepet1962

glepet1962 New Member VIP

Nice pic, Aussie. Being a builder at heart I looked for a region with unique terrain in which to start a town. I like integrating my buildings into the terrain and try to make them extensions of the land around it. Hopefully we can continue the visual charm of Crystal Bluffs as we grow.

3. aussie202942

aussie202942 Member

Yup, that's what I love about the town! That's why I want to do things with the town to make it cool as heck! We need to start working on the Amphitheater and the Cathedral. Maybe a library.

4. aussie202942

aussie202942 Member

Here's something I just created.

[​IMG]

5. nrayf

nrayf Active Member VIP

all of your pictures make me dizzy.

6. How did you get that wide-angle effect?

7. aussie202942

aussie202942 Member

What do you mean?

8. MrDikzak123

MrDikzak123 Member VIP

I like the shaders. :)

9. aussie202942

aussie202942 Member

I got a brand new picture to show you guys. With some quick editing I created this picture on Shadecrest. It's right beyond the town with a nice over hang :)

[​IMG]