~~RARE DISC 11~~

Discussion in 'Shop and Trade' started by Magetime, Jun 10, 2012.

1. Magetime

Magetime Active Member VIP

I now have disc 11 and after listening to it I didn't really like it so I am selling it!! Place Offers Here And NO FAKE OFFERS and be reasonable considering this is the second on the server Dreamz owns the other one.

[size=14pt][move]Now Selling For 22k!!![/move]

2. Manglor

Manglor Active Member

how could you not like it? its a story of a miner mining then gets killed, you can give to me

3. sharqman

sharqman Well-Known Member VIP

If you play it in a dark natural cave herobrine will appear and give you items or kill you.

lol jk that would be awesome though

11 (Minecraft animation)

4. Manglor

Manglor Active Member

the picture is of a broken disk, and its a recording of someone mining then suddenly stopping. I like to picture it as his last recording before getting creeper bombed and the disk was lost forever until some random miner found it.

That video was good I've seen about 30 different versions

5. DarkNoodle

DarkNoodle Member VIP

6. dragonewt

dragonewt Member

Oh... My... Dearlordbabyjesus

7. PieSquared761

PieSquared761 Well-Known Member VIP

Why did Niffy edit the post... hmmmmmmm...

8. ZPWR22

ZPWR22 Active Member VIP

9. PieSquared761

PieSquared761 Well-Known Member VIP

Mage, how many diamonds do you think is worth the disc? I might like to add it to my collection...

10. Magetime

I am looking for a cash offer. Unless someone is willing to pay in gold too. I have too many diamonds.

11. atvrida0

atvrida0 Member VIP

How much gold then?

12. Stone_Stylo

Stone_Stylo New Member

I'll buy for 11k rupies

13. Magetime

I am willing to sell Disc 11 now for the price of 27k in either gold blocks or in rupees

14. subwayis666

subwayis666 Member

id rather start a town in peaceful then buy a terrible record for 27k. if u buy it for 27k, you must be dumb.

15. Flagellum

Flagellum Member VIP

16. dureja_av

dureja_av New Member

yeah it can't be worth that much, it's a music record, its not like you can do much with it

17. Slebert

Slebert Active Member VIP

18. Stone_Stylo

Stone_Stylo New Member

Little steep for my resources. If no one else is able to buy, let me know. I can raise to 11k but that's all of my money. The thieves guild will treasure the artifact if no one else buys

19. subwayis666

subwayis666 Member

your going to buy it for 11k when you can just listen to it on youtube? thats stupid. it should be worth 1k. ya theres only 2 in the server. but why be proud? >>

20. nrayf

nrayf Active Member VIP

Good idea. Can't you use jukebukkit (spoutcraft) and burn a copy of disk 11?