laaaaggggggg on the server

Discussion in 'Minecraft Help' started by brooksboyz, Aug 29, 2011.

1. brooksboyz

brooksboyz New Member VIP

so i logged on morning and i was stuck in a square about as big as a chunk and if i jumped of i wouldnt land i would fall through nothingness and die so i logged out and logged back in after waiting 20 seconds at the logging in... sign i finally got on
    it was still there but i couldnt talk so i logged off and try one more time i waited at the logging in... for 30 second s then it said connection lost internal exeption java.net.sockettimeoutexception read timed out just like that does anyone know whats going on?

2. Wkdclwncar

Wkdclwncar Member VIP

I am also experienceing extreme lag, unloaded chunks, block regen and inability to pick up items at times. Also, keep getting intermittently kicked from the server and spend minutes trying to relog in. Anyone know what is going on? Any admins aware of the issue yet?

3. UberDarkAardvark

UberDarkAardvark Member VIP

I think it some of the plugins may have failed, this causes extreme lag and can only be fixed by the owner... Just my theory.

4. Wkdclwncar

Wkdclwncar Member VIP

I can't even log in to try to play now. Have been out for 15 minutes :( I hope Max sees this soon

5. Wkdclwncar

Wkdclwncar Member VIP

6. Dynodamon

Dynodamon Well-Known Member

So i heard that a thread like his belongs in the announcements forum.