Why Im Leaving

Discussion in 'Good Byes' started by Lakarder26, Jun 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lakarder26

Lakarder26 Member VIP

All town members, It happened, I got banned for a day because I kept talking on the Brenthi2009 problem. I have said all I can and the admins involved dont see the clear evidence against Brenthi. I got banned for a day for breaking a Pvp rule that there is no evidence showing. Its not about the stuff anymore. I dont know why I am so upset, I just am. The admins should be embarrassed on how they handled the situation. That stuff might not have meant alot to them but it did to me and Soccer. When I came to this server I expected to be protected by the leaders and everyone should have that protection. This is a huge embarrassment to Shadecrest. I LOVE THIS SERVER MORE SO MUCH WORDS CANNOT DESCRIBE IT. But this incident has left a mark on me and I still have to figure out why. This server has been part of my daily life for 2 months now. I just think this whole thing is crazy. My dislike for Brenthi has turned into a strong hate, and it didnt have to be that way. I just wish the admins would see this situation in my eyes or in the eyes of a victim and an innocent person. I wish a thurough investigation would be launched, but I dont think that will happen. Im not intending to be immature I am just pleading my case repeatedly and the view you look at this story can change what you think of it. In a nutshell, Brenthi cheated for Soccer and mines items. Im Sorry for this Admins but I feel like its my only choice and its my last chance.

All the members in my town, you are they best town in the server and I have nothing but good to say about you guys. I wish for you guys to look at all the evidence and take a side. As for me I will not be returning on my own behalf for awhile. I will play it by year.

Stay silly and fun like Goobers!

Bye Guys :) ;) :D ;D :eek: 8) ::) :p :-*

2. nrayf

nrayf Active Member VIP

You were banned for being immature about this whole situation, and this post only shows more immaturity. And, brenthi was banned too, so it's not like we didn't see the evidence against him.
    Moreover, the last person who said I should be embarrassed to be an admin and that I'm an embarrassment to shadecrest was permabanned. This is really as stupid of a reaction as you can have to a one day ban. -.- just wait the ban out, lock this post, and remove the original post, and get over the small stuff.

3. dureja_av

dureja_av New Member

don't leave because of a 1-day ban, you'll get over it :D trust me you'll come back on

4. Lakarder26

Lakarder26 Member VIP

I wasnt trying to take a shot at you Nrayf, Im sorry and Im still not coming back. I will remove anything you want me to can you tell me what to remove and what is locking?

5. Bpsoccer28

Bpsoccer28 Member VIP

Don't leave because of a one day ban, i got the worse end of the thing and I'm not complaining on here. Just except the punishment and move on. I didn't get banned because i handled it better than you and didn't complain. My punishment was loosing my favorite pickaxe, but this server means much to me. I'm not complaining just excepting loosing the pickaxe. Hope to see you back tomorrow. Soccer

6. Magetime

Magetime Active Member VIP

Leaving over a one day ban? Thats crazy just wait it out.

7. Lakarder26

Lakarder26 Member VIP

I really am sorry Nrayf, I just need some time to seddle down. Im not the richest person so diamond armor isnt that common for me. :eek:

8. nrayf

nrayf Active Member VIP

If you want to leave, leave. But don't blame it on bad admins and don't blame it on a one day ban.

9. Griffsbrown

Griffsbrown New Member VIP

Dude, Please dont leave. You are a very valuable member to our town. You where one of the first people to want to help us when we were being raided. I understand how you feel. It sucks a lot that you lost your diamond armor. Diamond armor is hard to come by for me also so I understand. But with time, you will get more diamonds and more diamond armor.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.