Leaving... Kinda

Discussion in 'Good Byes' started by Funrush, Jun 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Funrush

Funrush New Member

A few days ago in the midst of playing the game, I ended up getting a Blue Screen of Death out of seemingly nowhere. For a few days before that, and more often after, Java repeatedly crashed on me, making the game difficult to play for more than an hour at a time. Now, my browsers have started to crash because of this (I assume) and last night I got a Bsod while only browsing. I'm not sure, but I have a feeling Minecraft has made one of my files stop working correctly. So, until I get a better solution, I will only be coming on the server once or twice, and very likely less that a week. I feel bad for leaving, since I have a town I am trying to save up for, but I will still try to vote and etc. while staying away from the game. I'm gonna miss hanging out with you guys.

2. sharqman

sharqman Well-Known Member VIP

3. Cashkid32

Cashkid32 Member VIP

Ahh, you too huh? I hope your town turns out okay, even if it is currently cobble.

4. Funrush

Funrush New Member

Well, I'll still be coming on once in a week or two once I get back in the habit of voting so I can watch over the town.
    I can see how that will fix the random crashes, but I don't think it will fix the Bsod's. I have a feeling those are from a registry error or something caused by Java, since it happens once in a blue moon during browsing now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.