VIP Private Warp Costs

Discussion in 'Survival Server Suggestions' started by SpaceCadetKevin, Aug 30, 2011.

1. SpaceCadetKevin

SpaceCadetKevin Well-Known Member VIP

I understand that it's a small fee of only 10 rupies, but is it really necessary. Opinions? Comments?

2. pyro5050

pyro5050 Active Member VIP

yes it is, period.

3. SpaceCadetKevin

I was just wondering in what ways you believe they would be abused?

4. SpaceCadetKevin

Well I suppose when described like that, it lessens any qualms I may have.

P.S. Didn't want to press the issue with you in game. I figured you were most likely busy with something and didn't need to deal with questions on a topic you had already made your mind up about. Ty.

5. jmthebigman

jmthebigman New Member VIP

perhaps make the VIP warp cost less. like 50 or 75 r instead of 100.

cause using your own car irl is most of the times cheaper than grabbing a cab,train etc

6. JoeyLeary

JoeyLeary New Member

What about Pyro's idea of making a Minecart station and having an underground Minecart track going to the big towns?

7. pyro5050

it is already being done joey, Yard and some players he has recruited are doing it.

8. JoeyLeary

JoeyLeary New Member

Where, and is there a forum thread anywhere about it?

9. pyro5050

the construction is in the works... they are making it all over the place... mineco will be getting a private station to the centre and out to a spot near the spawn area... i will direct people there once i built it... it will be fully privatly built by mineco, so dont fret... :)

10. Mirrur

Mirrur Member

yaaaay :)

11. Yardweasel09

Yardweasel09 Member VIP

yes its almost open, the only tracks we have so far are to arcadia and shadecrest (town) i will open it up when arcadia is done then i will continue to add more tracks