andyster98 killed me in peaceful

Discussion in 'Finger Pointing' started by Bpsoccer28, Jul 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bpsoccer28

Bpsoccer28 Member VIP

b]What is the IGN of the offenders?:[/b] andyster98

Which rules did they break?: killing in peaceful, killing with fire charge

Are there any witnesses? What are their IGN's?: Joeygr11

Did you talk to the people who were doing the rule-breaking? What did they say?: they were not online when i came back

Do you think they should be given a punishment for this?: yes

Do you have screenshot(s) or video(s) of the incident (example: chat logs)? Post them at the end of the post:yup

Were any mods or admins on at the time this happened? Who were they?: yes, Nifix, imaxorz

Have they broke a rule(s) before? Which ones?: i honestly don't know

What happened was i was in this guys shop in peaceful and was talking to him teaching him how to make a shop and such and i went afk to vote and surf the forums. When i came back i saw flames everywhere and a chat thing saying you died. I instantly asked Joeygr11 who lit me on fire and killed me. He said andyster98. i scrolled up in chat to see my death message to confirm it but it was long gone. I asked what he killed me with and he told me a fire charge. I had iron things on me i believe, so thats not a big deal. However i don't want this trouble maker running around killing people with fire. Also i was there another time and he asked in local "where is he i want to kill him with lava"? But that i don't have proof of. The picture is me talking to Joeygr right when i got back on.

2. DastardlyWhale

DastardlyWhale Well-Known Member

The screenshot was not very useful, but i talked to andy ingame and he admitted to killing you with fire charges. I gave him a warning and already compensated your stuff. If he does anything similar next time, then I will temp ban him.

Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.