4th of July Celebration!

Discussion in 'Contests/Events' started by crazyboy162, Jul 3, 2012.

1. crazyboy162

crazyboy162 Active Member VIP

He guys! Crazyboy162 here! So my idea for a celebration on the 4th of July was to do a small, one time firework show! Anyone that would like to help me out by getting everything ready would be a big help, and I might give something out to my helpers. What we will have to do is set up some tnt cannons outside of the PVP spawn, which isn't hard with my compact design. All we will have to do is fire and reload the cannons! I think this will be a great idea for the 4th of July.
    So i hope to see you guys there and btw if you are going to help message me in-game or on the forums.

The celebration will be held in PVP world at 9:00. Hope you guys can make it and if not have a great 4th of July!

2. crazyboy162

My bad guys! I forgot to say it is 9:00 EST time :p

3. crazyboy162

THIS IS IMPORTANT! READ THIS!

I can no longer do the celebration becuase of stupid me trying to set i up in PVP and my good friend iiDreamzzHD killedme with all of the tnt and all of my armor, ect. Sorry to anyone who were looking forward to this! Sorry for the inconvenience. -.-

4. sharqman

sharqman Well-Known Member VIP

I have TNT for you.

5. crazyboy162

you do? how much i need alot! i will pay you too!

6. sharqman

sharqman Well-Known Member VIP

I have maybe a stack, probably a little less. I do have stacks of gunpowder, just no sand.

7. crazyboy162

Thanks for all of the stuff man :D

8. crazyboy162

The celebration has been moved to right outside of mining spawn! Sorry for the rollercoaster ofthis whole thing!