Magetime Combat warping/stealing

Discussion in 'Finger Pointing' started by Griffsbrown, Jul 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Griffsbrown

Griffsbrown New Member VIP

What is your IGN?: Griffsbrown

What is the IGN of the offenders?: magetime

Which rules did they break?: They warped out of combat and uninterrupted a drop trade

Are there any witnesses? What are their IGN's?: _flagellum, alan321, MineDJuggernaut

Did you talk to the people who were doing the rule-breaking? What did they say?: He said "are you going to give my stuff back?" Thats all he would say when I asked him.

Do you think they should be given a punishment for this?:I would just like the sword that he stole back.

Were any mods or admins on at the time this happened? Who were they?: Trentr6436, Wkdclwncar, awastedlife

Have they broke a rule(s) before? Which ones?: I don't think so

To explain the situation in more detail, we (me and magetime) planned a fight at my /home. We never agreed to give others stuff back. So he warped to my /home and we started fighting. Magetime landed the first hit and we started fighting. Alan321 and _flagellum who walked there from erathia joined in the fight. After like 5 minutes he died. We decided to keep his stuff. I was tossing alan321 a sword when magetime ran up and grabbed it when it was on the ground. Me, alan321, _flagellum and MineDJuggernaut went after him. He ran about 10 blocks and warped. he warped before we could land a hit on him. He said he would give the sword back if I gave him his armor back. I told him He broke multiple rules and needed to give the sword back no matter what. He still refused.

Here is a screenshot of him warping to my home, Where he took the sword and then warping away not long afterwards:
    http://i.imgur.com/8UUcd.png

2. Cashkid32

Cashkid32 Member VIP

3. Magetime

Magetime Active Member VIP

How could I warp out of combat if wasn't combat tagged? I also had NO idea you were chasing me

4. Flagellum

Flagellum Member VIP

Magetime, you were in TS with us and you did not have your headset muted. There is no possible way you could not hear us saying," get him guys!"or "don't let him get away!"

5. Cashkid32

Cashkid32 Member VIP

I just don't want you guys to fight. :(

6. Magetime

I did not have my head set on! I had just came back from the washroom and picked up the sword and ran than later I put it back on.

7. Griffsbrown

You were in teamspeak with us. I said "Guys mage got the sword get him!" and you teleported. You should try telling the truth.

Also, why did you break into a full sprint if you has no idea we where chasing you?
    Also why did you warp to /home and walk like 100 blocks to were we where standing?
    Why did you jump infront of when I tossed the sword out and stand there long enough to get the sword?
    Why did argue with me saying, you get your sword back when I get my armor back?
    The right think to do when someone calls you out on breaking a rule is to give the items back, not lie.

Lies again. We killed you, and you instantly warped back and walked to us. You were never afk.
    Not to mention, when we killed you where talking to us and saying "Am I getting my stuff back?"

8. Magetime

I knew where you were because you had stayed at the spot I had died. I was in TS with you but heard nothing about Mage has the sword run. Griff I haven't broken any rule I went into to a full sprint when I picked it up because I had not realized I had picked it up I thought Alan got it and so I was running to go check out the town spawn and warped and I so happened to have the sword with me. I jumped in front of him thinking I could pick up the sword in which case I did. Griff your the one who's been lying. Why don't you tell them what you told me? To trick me into coming to fight you then getting ambushed by Alan Flag and MinerD? MinerD then hit me while I was running after he warped to your home to try and kill me? Correct me if im wrong but I do believe that is a bannable offence? When I said I want my stuff back it was WAY before I ran to where you guys were.

9. Magetime

This was supposed to be a friendly fight to see who was better at PvP but you LIED and turned it into a bloodbath and now you accuse me of lying?

10. Griffsbrown

nope. Me, _flagellum, alan321 and MineDJuggernaut are not lying. We tell the truth as it happened. It really does not matter if you new we where chasing you or not. We told you afterwards, "dude you just combat warped" and you ignored us. also MineDJuggernaut has been there since last night. He did not warp there to kill you as the logs will show. He saw us being attacked and just wanted to help.

If your an admin, go check the chat logs about 1 minute after he was killed and look at what magetime said to me in /msg. He admitted to combat warping.

11. Flagellum

Flagellum Member VIP

Even if you did not hear us, then you still warped there and stole, which is just as illegal as combat porting.

12. Magetime

Flag go check the looting rules(Server Wide) Not once does it say picking an item off the ground is illegal. Griff the live log shows MinerD there and he did NOT WALK! He warped to your home and started to attack me

13. Flagellum

Flagellum Member VIP

It's a gray area, Mage. You took an item that's a being given to another player. It may not be specified in the rules, but you are still stealing from a player. That's the definition of a gray area. You aren't supposed to make those, either.

14. Griffsbrown

No he did not walk. I told him about the fun town battles we battle each other for fun. He thought it was one of those and joined in. He did not warp to combat. He was already there.

15. Flagellum

Flagellum Member VIP

+1

16. Griffsbrown

I legitimately laughed out load at that

17. Alan321

Alan321 Member VIP

We go from a raging thread to Psych :D. Ftw +1

18. Magetime

Griff this has an easy solution. Just give me the armour back and we can pretend like it never happened? I would like to go back to being friends

19. QuietSea

QuietSea Well-Known Member VIP

20. Cashkid32

Cashkid32 Member VIP

The gifs are making this a funner experience. Cmon! Let's laugh about this and make up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.