An apology for my poor behaviour.

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by birdbrain5, Jul 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. birdbrain5

birdbrain5 New Member

Back in April, I was in Arcadia and was killed in my home. I spawn rushed the administrator who killed me and then was temp banned. I had a massive rage on the forums, and while some of my argument was valid, I have realized that:
    A. I should not have bothered appealing the temp ban anyway, because it was only for 3 days
    B. Although I did not see the chat massages asking me to stop rushing and was unaware that it was against the rules, I was kicked, so I should have taken a second to compose myself and apologize for breaking the rules.
    C. I should not have gotten so angry. It's just a game, and it was my fault for breaking the rules.

In conclusion, I would just like to say ''I'm sorry'' for screwing up so badly that I got a temp ban turned into a perma-ban, and coming across as a massive dick. I hope that you guys will let me back on, as by now towny has definitely stripped me of my status in arcadia and I have lost all my diamonds and money. I think that that is a fair punishment. besides, it was my first offence and it's not like I griefed or x-rayed, which are a lot worse.

EDIT: Can you guys please wipe my home, status, and items in my inventory if they are not already gone? I kind of want to get a fresh start. Thanks.

2. trentr6436

trentr6436 Member VIP

i assume manglor will need to weigh in on this.

3. birdbrain5

birdbrain5 New Member

Is mang the server owner?

4. sharqman

sharqman Well-Known Member VIP

imaxorz is the server owner. Manglor is the mayor of Arcadia/King of Athos

nrayf was the one who banned you and the one you rushed. he is on vacation.

5. birdbrain5

birdbrain5 New Member

Thank you for clearing that up sharqman. Anyway, Why does mang need to ''weigh in'' on this like Trent said?

6. sharqman

he might of thought manglor was the one who banned you.

7. birdbrain5

birdbrain5 New Member

So wait, does the administrator who banned me have to be the one to decide? or can you or trent unban me if you wanted?

8. sharqman

it is usually left up to the person that banned you but he is on vacation.

9. birdbrain5

birdbrain5 New Member

So then, do I wait until he gets back or will someone else take care of this?

10. Manglor

Manglor Active Member

your probably going to have to wait, the admins don't unban other admins player bans because it causes issues.

11. trentr6436

trentr6436 Member VIP

+1

i did presume that manglor was the admin, seems this is nrays deal

birdbrain, i will send a PM to nray, he does check the forums periodically, so hopefully soon he will check and he can decide.

12. nrayf

nrayf Active Member VIP

Im home in less than a week. I'll handle this then

13. trentr6436

trentr6436 Member VIP

must be more important then a quick reply =D

14. nrayf

nrayf Active Member VIP

I wanted to look up his rage post. And that's hard to do when I only get online with wifi from passing busses. And, im on vacation.

15. nrayf

nrayf Active Member VIP

Unless it wasn't the ban appeal, he seems to have matured much since he left. Can someone unban him?

16. sharqman

unbannnned

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.