donations

Discussion in 'Help Wanted' started by bobbylou4, Jul 18, 2012.

1. bobbylou4

bobbylou4 Well-Known Member Creative Architect

alright im the new mayor of thanatus and im trying to restore it to its former glory, any donations such as dirt,stone brick, and ruppies will be greatly appreciated.=D

-thanks
    Bobbylou4 8)

2. atvrida0

atvrida0 Member VIP

What happened to MrDikzak?

3. bobbylou4

bobbylou4 Well-Known Member Creative Architect

he said he dosent have the time to put work into the town so, he stepped down and gave it to me

4. atvrida0

atvrida0 Member VIP

Lol I guess they were right when they said history repeats itself

the same thing happened with Nrayf way back when:p

5. nrayf

nrayf Active Member VIP

Lol thanatussss. It's like an old cow. People keep trying to milk it for all it has left, when really its just ready to die.

Btw the throne room in spawn and the only home that takes up 2 plots are still mine. Don't touch all the gold blocks there :p

6. atvrida0

atvrida0 Member VIP

Interesting analogy, but on that note I would (as a former mayor of Thanatus) personally like to say good luck. I wouldn't say its dying, but just needs a lot of work. It seems like your taking the initiative.

7. DastardlyWhale

DastardlyWhale Well-Known Member

All it really needs is a superior military to defend the construction of the town, as it is close to pvp spawn.

8. atvrida0

atvrida0 Member VIP

i found that its hard to run a town without active members/assistants. thats what happened when i was mayor.

9. sharqman

sharqman Well-Known Member VIP

actually it's pretty easy if your me :p

10. DastardlyWhale

DastardlyWhale Well-Known Member

If your really good at being independent, thats a great perk as well with a ghost town because you don't have to deal with the members that always bug you for stuff and try to help.

11. atvrida0

atvrida0 Member VIP

peaceful is just a little different than pvp... -.-