Nrayf is an aboosive admin and is A HACKER!

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Alan321, Jul 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alan321

Alan321 Member VIP

nrayf banned me for "your a very bad person"
    I Find this VERY Abusive just like when he used god mode in DF when i was raiding. He also spawned his armor and enchanted it with LVL 127 enchants (all enchants). He then proceeded to aimbot+speed and flyhack and kill me. He also smelled. I saw a screenshot of him using Nodus as i will post in the end.

I Find a 10 Year ban very harsh for admitting to nrayf every bad thing i have done with him. We only duped items and hacked back in the good old days. All the mayors hacked too, but yet im the only one who got banned D:. I demand nrayf demoted because he abuses and has haxorz. Furthermore, he is the reason shadecrest is so laggy and, ANDDDDDDD he is a disgrace to shadecrest and he makes it the stinkhole it is today. I demand admin too because i am from planet minecraft. Just because nrayf is from there too does not mean we cant have 2 right. I mean look how he turned out. Also aside from planet minecraft, he sucks up to max and that is why he is still admin. I mean how blind are you max. He also has access to the console and trolls us.

So overall i only admitted to nrayf i deserved to be banned and he banned me for 10 YEARS. 10 YEARS ARE YOU KIDDING? he abooses and lives in a hoose. This needs to be dealt with and i personally will quit and the server will die because i am MORE important than bockbeard. I aside from being unbanned will need free warps to prevent lag. Since i am a god to shadecrest.

Your admin team of adults seems to be failing you because nrayf is destroying the server! This admin team is not helping the server grow and you will lose players and your community will die! You owe us players, especially the ones who run your economy.

If you don't ban nrayf, I WILL

http://i.imgur.com/AKc1s.png NODUS NODUS!

2. Flagellum

Flagellum Member VIP

3. nrayf

nrayf Active Member VIP

this topic is locked. while alan makes very good points, i don't like criticism. Serve out your 10 100 year ban like a man.

4. Griffsbrown

Griffsbrown New Member VIP

[​IMG]

I say we make it 20 200 years.

5. Padaun

Padaun Well-Known Member VIP

I SECOND THE MOTION!
    I will see to it that if you're banned, I have nray demoted/banned/deported, and possibly publicly humiliated and executed.
    The 10 year ban, really?
    Meh.
    It's not worth arguing, but He once knocked me all the way to Molten with a well placed sprint-hit with his knockback 127 sword, where I died and SkittlesQueen's pet villager took my stuff.

6. nrayf

nrayf Active Member VIP

aannnd the picture isn't mine. did you take that?

7. Alan321

Alan321 Member VIP

Of course i can ban myself and then take a photo of myself banned ingame right?

8. Flagellum

Flagellum Member VIP

9. QuietSea

QuietSea Well-Known Member VIP

Just stop. ._. Those were supposed to be my gifs :(

10. Flagellum

Flagellum Member VIP

11. QuietSea

QuietSea Well-Known Member VIP

[​IMG]

12. sharqman

sharqman Well-Known Member VIP

banned all previous mayors for leaving me out of the fun D:

13. hywzerboydy

hywzerboydy Active Member VIP

I agree with alan, and that's not just because I'm at war with nrayf :L

14. Griffsbrown

Griffsbrown New Member VIP

Guys now that alan is banned, I will become the new pvp king!

15. Thomasdd13

Thomasdd13 Active Member VIP

why cant we be friendsssss, why cant we beee friendsssss

16. DastardlyWhale

DastardlyWhale Well-Known Member

Go fight Jasper and say the same thing afterwards.

17. sharqman

sharqman Well-Known Member VIP

fight jasper in prot IV and he is bare handed with with just plain diamond armor on. alan was never really the king...

EDIT: he prefers to spend his time mining, so we're all lucky :p

18. Bpsoccer28

Bpsoccer28 Member VIP

Guys, Guys Maybe if we stick around we could get some more points

19. Lakarder26

Lakarder26 Member VIP

I could use some more points! GO ALAN!

20. nrayf

nrayf Active Member VIP

i forgot to lock this when i unbanned him for 100 years. lock.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.