Free Repairs! NOT A SCAM!

Discussion in 'Shop and Trade' started by Jasperli, Jul 26, 2012.

1. Jasperli

Jasperli Member VIP

[​IMG]

[size=12pt]Looking everywhere for free quality repairing? We are the guys for you then! We work hard and our only pay is your trust!
    So what are you waiting for? Find us in game with /tell command, YOU won't regret it!
    [/size]
    [size=5pt]
    Jasperli is only repairing D/I armor with 50% or less health left and totally dead axes and picks when Jungle is not online. Junglecommando is repairing armor as well as tools (No shovels, swords,over 10% health tools or almost full health armor). For high level enchanted items you need to provide repairing materials yourself and we won't refund lost enchantments.[/size]​

2. nrayf

nrayf Active Member VIP

...how long did it take you to edit out the entire background? that sounds painful. and unnecessary.

3. Griffsbrown

Griffsbrown New Member VIP

Maybe he got an super high res texture pack!

4. Jasperli

Jasperli Member VIP

I clicked on 8 different colours which I wished to keep and deleted rest. It took around 5 sec. I could have just chosen to delete all black from the image, which was background colour, but I couldnt find the tool for that.

5. pyro5050

pyro5050 Active Member VIP

i like your small print... :)

6. Jasperli

Jasperli Member VIP

Shhh

7. Thomasdd13

Thomasdd13 Active Member VIP

lol, jasperli could be president with small print that fine! ;)
    but they do give free repairs, and i must say i have used them quite a lot XD

8. subwayis666

subwayis666 Member

shadecrest needs office buildings.. LOTS of office buildings.. and make like mega office buildings and jasper could have his own little floor at the top. watching the streets below him.

9. Thomasdd13

lol, ShadeYork

and Jasper Street instead of wall street

10. tommyandaloro

tommyandaloro New Member VIP

Sc office buildings sounds amazing haha but all kidding aside great armor repair business

11. Griffsbrown

Griffsbrown New Member VIP

I would have a place near by with the name Griff estates

12. Thomasdd13

i would be thomas-soft or thapple