Pvp ranks!

Discussion in 'Survival Server Suggestions' started by strangecow1, Jul 30, 2012.

1. strangecow1

strangecow1 Member VIP

This plugin adds rank kinda things to Pvp it adds no advantage to Pvp it just adds rank. Every time you kill someone you earn one fame point. 2 kills you get to points. Ect. But if you kill people in a row without dying you will earn extra. The more you kill the higher you go. There are 15 ranks I believe and you can also check who is the highest and more. I think this would be fun and cool because it adds another thing for Alan to try to achieve. And it adds more fun and might make Pvp really big!

Link: http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/pvp-titles/

2. strangecow1

strangecow1 Member VIP

Derp on the ranks1 haha

3. strangecow1

strangecow1 Member VIP

4. nrayf

nrayf Active Member VIP

fixed the title

5. DastardlyWhale

DastardlyWhale Well-Known Member

Looks cool. If we do decide to add this, we can add a new pvp rule making it illegal for players who purposely kill eachother to just boost their ranks.

6. strangecow1

strangecow1 Member VIP

I don't think they would be a problem because who would let someone kill them. We have very competitive players lol

7. DastardlyWhale

DastardlyWhale Well-Known Member

I won't mention names, but we had this problem with boosting in our last plugin with pvpkill count

8. strangecow1

strangecow1 Member VIP

9. nrayf

nrayf Active Member VIP

that, and it falls under the category of mcmmo boosting. so it's illegal with or without the plugin.

10. strangecow1

strangecow1 Member VIP

Are we getting this?