MineCo is coming back! but slightly changed!

Discussion in 'Shop and Trade' started by pyro5050, Aug 3, 2012.

1. pyro5050

pyro5050 Active Member VIP

MineCo, the former #1 buy and sell shop on the server, the First Corperation on the server, arguably the biggest and most profitable on the server. old players thought they were the shit, MineCo still stood and sold after i had been gone for 9 months... others shops fell

Now, after being removed for one month, MineCo Returns!

MineCo (MCo) is being brought back as a shop, a training facility, a place to hang out, a place to trade, a place to meet friends.

Construction started a few days ago, the bridges to enter the platform trading post are built, but not finished, the platform has the support up but they are still being worked on, and the warp will be opened for public use this upcoming MONDAY!

So on monday be on the lookout for MineCo and the massive massive sales that will be happening, Fire Sales will be going on on many items to raise money for future endevors!

2. darthvader2143

darthvader2143 Member VIP

3. strangecow1

strangecow1 Member VIP

Nice, I always live mineco but everything was out of stock sometimes D:

4. Archenemy666

Archenemy666 Active Member VIP

5. waterpower1

waterpower1 Active Member

That's great!! but what are you going to be focusing on selling and how? Are you going to be buying blocks and items from other players? If you are, please focus on selling stone (at least 3 large chests).

6. pyro5050

pyro5050 Active Member VIP

for those of you new people, you will be pleasently surprised when you come look... :)

7. SkittlesQueen

SkittlesQueen Active Member VIP

i can't wait to see it cuzz i never have!

8. tommyandaloro

tommyandaloro New Member VIP

Well its officially 12:09 am est monday morning... so it shud be up today! Cant wait