SuperToitle2001's ban appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by Puddy2Shoes, Aug 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Puddy2Shoes

Puddy2Shoes New Member

Okay, I don't remember killing anybodys farm animals, and if I did, I'm very, very sorry! Also, I didn't PURPOSELY annoy anybody, if i did annoy somebody, I'm very sorry, I did not mean to. Now, griefing, I'm 100% POSITIVE i did not do, mabye someone hacked on to my computer/Minecraft account, because when i got back from my vacation a couple of days ago, my PC password was removed and a bunch of stuff from my Desktop. Also, the Remember Password option on the MC launcher was checked off when I got back, and it wasn't before. If I actually DID do these things, I'm deeply sorry. I'll understand if you don't let me back on, except for the fact that I have a couple of very good friends that I met on here and I dont know any way to contact them besides this server. I'm sorry for waisting your time, I really do feel bad. :-[

2. DastardlyWhale

DastardlyWhale Well-Known Member

If someone gets on your account because you left your password exposed. then you are still held responsible to whoever does what on that account.

3. Puddy2Shoes

Puddy2Shoes New Member

I did not leave anything exposed, people can hack. :p Also, what did I grief, Who did I annoy, and who's farm animals and what farm animals did I kill?

4. Puddy2Shoes

Puddy2Shoes New Member

Can anyone answer me? :-\ ??? :eek:

5. DastardlyWhale

I temp banned you for 4 days for the animal killing, and somebody in the following week banned you again for another incident of griefing. It's up to the person who perma banned you.

6. Puddy2Shoes

Puddy2Shoes New Member

Ok, thanks, but do you know what I griefed? :-\

7. sharqman

sharqman Well-Known Member VIP

You griefed a random structure near the old peaceful spawn.

8. Puddy2Shoes

Puddy2Shoes New Member

? i did... hmm... it must have been a small grief or i would remember doing it... wait, OLD peaceful spawn? what's that?

9. Puddy2Shoes

Puddy2Shoes New Member

Wow... I've been banned alot, and like more than half of them, i either don't remember doing them, or I didnt know it was against the rules... *Sigh* oh well...

10. Archenemy666

Archenemy666 Active Member VIP

Not knowing it was against the rules is NOT an excuse. You are told when you join this server to read the rules and guide pages. Including in the application for this server it asks you what you have learned from the rules and guide.

11. Puddy2Shoes

Puddy2Shoes New Member

I never said anything about knowing or not knowing the rules... but it must of been a small grief because I don't remember doing it, then again I do have a bad memory, but a tiny lil' grief doesn't deserve a perma ban!

12. birdbrain5

birdbrain5 New Member

Multiple small greifs are worse than one big grief because they require several rollbacks and waste administrators time with more than 1 report. Personally, I think griefing in this fashion is just as bad a x-raying. :(

13. pyro5050

pyro5050 Active Member VIP

14. DastardlyWhale

Oh, is this your ban appeal too?

15. birdbrain5

birdbrain5 New Member

So what, Players don't get a voice in something that affects them? The reason people are banned in the first place is for affecting players, so shouldn't players get even a little input in something that could effect them again? :eek:

16. sharqman

sharqman Well-Known Member VIP

Banned.

17. Puddy2Shoes

Puddy2Shoes New Member

Okay, so... what you're saying is you are never gonna let me back on no matter what I say/do? I want to know because if so this is just a waist of my time. :-[

18. pyro5050

pyro5050 Active Member VIP

considering you lied in this forum post (i quoted your two contradictory posts in my last one, just so you know) i am not unbanning you.

19. birdbrain5

birdbrain5 New Member

Banned for justifying what I said and being right? OK, congratulations! Not even going to post an appeal because I don't want to be on a server where the staff act like this.

20. DastardlyWhale

Now, your just being a fool. You can ask staff questions and your other opinions in a pm, not butt into other people's business like somebody's ban appeal.

This topic is done. Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.