MINECRAFT SHOULD JUST GO DIE

Discussion in 'Off-topic' started by Jeffie0, Aug 15, 2012.

1. Jeffie0

Jeffie0 Member VIP

2. Jeffie0

Jeffie0 Member VIP

Ignore me being too lazy to crop.

3. sharqman

sharqman Well-Known Member VIP

4. Jeffie0

Jeffie0 Member VIP

5. sharqman

Intel did not go out of business...

By update your video card it is hardware and software, since no software updates works/were available then you go to hardware. However, I'd suggest just getting a new computer.

6. Jeffie0

Jeffie0 Member VIP

Yes I know that :p Apparently that's the wrong driver, my computer is by MPC which did go out of business.

7. Jeffie0

Jeffie0 Member VIP

8. waterpower1

waterpower1 Active Member

Well good for you. [size=8pt]how much will you sell your old one for?[/size]

9. Jeffie0

Jeffie0 Member VIP

It will be a while till that happens (well a few months at least). But idek, I have no idea how much it's worth, it's pretty old too. It's a Clientpro 424 All-In-One

10. waterpower1

That doesn't matter, i'll just use psychological surgery and hopefully everything will turn out alright 8)

11. Jeffie0

Jeffie0 Member VIP

Oh I looked it up on eBay (none on amazon) and there was 2 on there, one for 100$ and one for 139$

12. waterpower1

That's expensive. Sorry, i'm out

13. pyro5050

pyro5050 Active Member VIP

you have the wrong drivers installed completly....

gosh man.... you messed up your own machine... :) now let uncle pyro fix it for ya....

Alright, give this article a quick read on how to uninstall your graphics drivers

http://www.playtool.com/pages/uninstallgraphics/uninstall.html

then go here.... :)

http://downloadcenter.intel.com/Detail_Desc.aspx?lang=eng&DwnldID=16835

the computer you say you have did not come with a 8 serise graphics card... it came with a 940-950 GMA unit...

Your computer specificly, because it was marketed to mainly big buisness, not consumers (eg the client pro) means it came with the 950 GMA chipset graphics card...

sadly, intel seems to think that it does not exist at all... :) but lucky for you, Pyro knows that the 945 drivers are compatible as they are actually the same chipset! the only diffrence between the 950 and the 945 is really that the 950 can use Direct X 9.0C and the 945 can use Direct X 9.0B

uninstall your drivers, install the new drivers, Update Direct X to 9.0C and give her another shot... :)

14. Thomasdd13

Thomasdd13 Active Member VIP

one day, one day i shall be that good at computers XD

15. Jeffie0

Jeffie0 Member VIP

I'm planning on selling for like 50$ probably, the kit I'm getting doesn't come with a graphics card so I will need more money to get a better one then the one built in.

Okay, I got those drivers from some driver scanner thingy. I will try this now

16. sharqman

btw the computers don't come with an OS, that costs extra

17. Jeffie0

Jeffie0 Member VIP

You mean that costs a disk and a visit to thepiratebay?

18. sharqman

lol, personally would never torrent an OS. Too many risks, would rather just get Linux

19. Jeffie0

Jeffie0 Member VIP

I'm running a torrented Win XP as we speak :D

20. sharqman

you torrent an OS and you pick xp...good choice :D