kacper7 ban appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by kacper7, Aug 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kacper7

kacper7 New Member

Hello all. i was ban for cussing i total understand what i have been ban for and if i was an admin i would ban myself. me and other people were killing eacother at the arena (pie killed me :D) and after that she was giving my stuff back and as soon as she through my (enchanted diamond armer and a diamond fire aspect 3 sword) ford888 run in front of me and took it, i got really angry, but what i really should of done is when on Google and searched up cute kittens i have been banned yesterday at 10:00 and getting unban at 20 august 10:00 i cant remember if it was 10pm or am i think it was pm i just want to say sorry to all of you people that were there.. and say a big sorry to shadecrest best server ever :D. thank you so much for taking the time to read this.

2. majestic_moose

majestic_moose Well-Known Member VIP

3. kacper7

kacper7 New Member

sorry and thank you

4. kacper7

kacper7 New Member

do i need to post this somewere else than???

5. majestic_moose

Well ban appeals http://www.shadecrest.com/forum/index.php?board=30.0 is the proper section, but from what I can tell, your not appealing your ban, but still, some peeps just apologize for what they did and wait out the ban. You are getting unbanned today anyway

6. Padaun

Padaun Well-Known Member VIP

Furthermore Fire Aspect III swords don't exist.

7. majestic_moose

8. kacper7

kacper7 New Member

i brought one of flag and getting a IIII of mw3 -_-

9. majestic_moose

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.